My Newest Project: The RRA!

Millsey

Well, since I retired as the president of the RAMS and Fredericktown appears to be going down the tube fast, I decided I needed a new project and last night on the phone Trashdog and I figured out what it will be.....

The Rascal Racing Association (RRA)!!!

Just stop and think of the hours of enjoyment all the old folk will have racing their rascals around Wal-Mart during the RRA 50!! We will probably have to include pit stops at the restrooms because I don't know if they could hold it for 50 laps around a Wal-Mart Supercenter!! I would like our first RRA race to be held at the Farmington store just for sentimental reasons. Then we could branch out and maybe even include a K-Mart store now that they've combined with Sears!!!

Don't you HATE those Rascal commercials. I especially think it's hilarious when the one woman who just got her Rascal says, "My friends can't even keep up with me anymore," as she gives it the gas and leaves them flat-footed hoofing it!!! And what's the deal with that damn kid on the tricycle ramming the old person in the back of their new Rascal during the commercial. The kid should be arrested for whiplash....

Yes, you too can join the RRA today!!! Simply register for your free Rascal first, then come to the Farmington Wal-Mart during our first RRA 50 event. Imitation Rascals are NOT PERMITTED!!!

To join the RRA please leave your response here. Remember, a racecar today means a Rascal tomorrow!!!

GO RRA!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm getting a set of high performance batteries and some wide tires. Since I'm too young to actually participate I will have to find a driver.

Ed DeMille, he's kind of old, at least older than me...lol

Sorry Ed, I couldn't resist....lol

Hey Jeff maybe we can race on Sundays since a certain area late model driver may or may of not purchased a particular track...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

I can't afford a car anymore, but maybe I can afford a Rascal!! I want #24 and I think I'll ask Bad Bob to drive it....

Check Bad Bob out in his driving suit. When he popped on that shiney white helmet he looked like "White Vader".... Don't you think he would be intimidating to others, I don't care if they are old or not.

Trashdog

Trashdog said:
I'm getting a set of high performance batteries and some wide tires. Since I'm too young to actually participate I will have to find a driver.

Ed DeMille, he's kind of old, at least older than me...lol

Sorry Ed, I couldn't resist....lol

Hey Jeff maybe we can race on Sundays since a certain area late model driver may or may of not purchased a particular track...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog
On the batteries, check with ELLIS BATTERY located on the outer road off of I-55 in Arnold. Tell Darrin, Jon Paul sent you :)

I'll drive it John, but I need an enclosed trailer to haul it with. I also demand a canopy to sit underneath during intermission.

Jimmy, would you really want to race for Trashdog??? Remember, he eats a lot of White Castles.... LOL... Plus, he thinks green cars are jinxed.....!

Actually, I'm surprised Trashdog hasn't asked Dean to drive it. Dean hasn't done a lot of driving lately and I'm sure the experience would do him some good..... LOL... I can just picture Dean now flying around Wal-mart on his #44 Rascal!!!

GO DEAN!!

Millsey said:
I can't afford a car anymore, but maybe I can afford a Rascal!! I want #24 and I think I'll ask Bad Bob to drive it....

Check Bad Bob out in his driving suit. When he popped on that shiney white helmet he looked like "White Vader".... Don't you think he would be intimidating to others, I don't care if they are old or not.
Great, I'm in...I've finally found my place in racing...C.J. wants to know if you'll paint the "Rascal" yellow..Now all I have to do is learn to control my typing finger...Oh yeah, forget the rest room
pit stop, just include "Depends Undergarments" in the entry fee....Us old people need to get finished early so we can get to bed at a decent hour..

Jimmy Cummins said:
I'll drive it John, but I need an enclosed trailer to haul it with. I also demand a canopy to sit underneath during intermission.

Sorry Jimmy I just would feel comfortable seeing you in the RRA racing uniform(pajammas, house slippers, bathrobe). I don't think it would be pretty....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Millsey said:
That would be great....... I guess we could use #90.... By the way, why did you use that number?
It was the number on Wes'
1st quarter midget...after paying for the car,
we couldn't afford to have it re-lettered.

Ah yes...... White Castle

Millsey said:
Jimmy, would you really want to race for Trashdog??? Remember, he eats a lot of White Castles.... LOL...
Nothing wrong with that :)

Millsey said:
Actually, I'm surprised Trashdog hasn't asked Dean to drive it. Dean hasn't done a lot of driving lately and I'm sure the experience would do him some good..... LOL... I can just picture Dean now flying around Wal-mart on his #44 Rascal!!!

GO DEAN!!
That would be a Rayburn Rascal. Oh waite a minute, I think the fuel filter tightning NAZI bumped Dean from the RASCAL RIDE. :eek:

Back