Adam Iphone 091.JPG
Adam Iphone 095.JPG
Adam Iphone 096.JPG
powder coat 001.JPG
powder coat 003.JPG
street legal mod pow cure 025.JPG
street legal mod pow cure 026.JPG
street legal mod pow cure 028.JPG
Adam Iphone 007.JPG Adam Iphone 008.JPG Adam Iphone 091.JPG Adam Iphone 095.JPG Adam Iphone 096.JPG powder coat 001.JPG powder coat 003.JPG street legal mod pow cure 025.JPG street legal mod pow cure 026.JPG street legal mod pow cure 028.JPG After seeing a street legal sprint car at the world 100 years ago, I knew that someday I was going to do something like that. I did some research as to what I needed to do to make something like this street legal, and started getting things lined up. The frame is a 1996 Ford Crown Victoria. The wheel base was shortened, and a cage was built by Extreme Race cars. The motor is a Chevy ZZ4, and I wouldn't have found it without the help of Tim Fohne. The cam was changed By Boeser machine to make it sound more like a race car. It has a 700r4 auto in it also. It has a horn, blinkers, brake lights,windshield, wipers, emergency brake, headlights, speedometer etc. The front and rear suspension are all stock Crown Vic. The headlights are hidden behind a door in the front. It has DOT approved Hoosier tires, that are the same size and tread pattern as a e-mod. It was sand blasted and powder coated by Cobraa. It's taken me 4 years and many "thinking hours" to get it done. It has two racing seats with 5 pt harness' and is going to have a quarter midget seat in between the two. I'm sending my paperwork to the state tomorrow. I was told that process takes six weeks. I couldn't have done it without the help of MANY, especially Jerry, and Chris at Chubby Chassis.
Can't wait to drive it to the races.
Adam
That little boy in the first picture is my youngest son, and he is almost 7 now lol

Last edited:
View attachment 50845 View attachment 50846 View attachment 50847 View attachment 50848 View attachment 50849 View attachment 50850 View attachment 50851 View attachment 50852 View attachment 50853 View attachment 50855 View attachment 50845 View attachment 50846 View attachment 50847 View attachment 50848 View attachment 50849 View attachment 50850 View attachment 50851 View attachment 50852 View attachment 50853 View attachment 50855 After seeing a street legal sprint car at the world 100 years ago, I knew that someday I was going to do something like that. I did some research as to what I needed to do to make something like this street legal, and started getting things lined up. The frame is a 1996 Ford Crown Victoria. The wheel base was shortened, and a cage was built by Extreme Race cars. The motor is a Chevy ZZ4, and I wouldn't have found it without the help of Tim Fohne. The cam was changed By Boeser machine to make it sound more like a race car. It has a 700r4 auto in it also. It has a horn, blinkers, brake lights,windshield, wipers, emergency brake, headlights, speedometer etc. The front and rear suspension are all stock Crown Vic. The headlights are hidden behind a door in the front. It has DOT approved Hoosier tires, that are the same size and tread pattern as a e-mod. It was sand blasted and powder coated by Cobraa. It's taken me 4 years and many "thinking hours" to get it done. It has two racing seats with 5 pt harness' and is going to have a quarter midget seat in between the two. I'm sending my paperwork to the state tomorrow. I was told that process takes six weeks. I couldn't have done it without the help of MANY, especially Jerry, and Chris at Chubby Chassis.
Can't wait to drive it to the races.
Adam
That little boy in the first picture is my youngest son, and he is almost 7 now lol
Will you give me a "RIDE",Please????..;)..You are a wizard!

Ive thrown that idea around but was going to use a late model. I know for a fact i could not have done any better. Great job! How much did the paperwork cost you to get it titled? I was going to retitle a 4 door 55 chevy to a 2 door and man that was going to be expensive and time consuming.

It cost $196.00 to get a title and Liscence plate. Someone from the state is going to come out and inspect it, and I'm sure there's a fee involved with that also. I went the "special constructed" route. There are other options, it just depends on what you're building. I called the state, they sent a packet of what was required and all the paperwork associated with it. So far it's been pretty easy, so I'm expecting some sort of hick up eventually.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I might look into that since its way cheaper than the 55 route

That is one if the coolest ideas i've ever seen. If local track promoters havent thought of it yet, it would be really neat to have this car pace the field for a few features in the area. Fans would totally love it.

Back