N.A.R.A. - The New Top Top LM Series?

SamIam67

"Greetings & Salutations"
It's nice to begin reading all the racing news that's cropping up again, especially about late models (LMs). Schedules are being released, tracks are making preparations, etc. It's looking more and more like the N.A.R.A. series will be the LM series to watch throughout the year. After reading many recent articles both on-line and in Dirt Late Model mag it sounds as though the WoO vs. X thing really left some people stinging. I'm not sure how this whole buyout deal will go down but it's looking more and more like the "little series," like NARA, MLRA, NCRA, WDRL and NALMS are all going to be smelling like roses. Luckily we have WDRL and MLRA out here and you all have NALMS and hopefully some NARA stuff up near Stl. We can all only hope and pray that UMP (or whatever they're calling themselves nowadays) really keeps old Bob M's dream of fighting for and being concerned with the local Fri/Sat night racer at the top of their priority list. Can't wait for Summer Nat's and all the local big $$$ races near Stl. so I can take some road trips!!!

SamIam67 said:
We can all only hope and pray that UMP (or whatever they're calling themselves nowadays) really keeps old Bob M's dream of fighting for and being concerned with the local Fri/Sat night racer at the top of their priority list.

We'll need to pray hard because I don't think thats their plan. There will be a lot more to come before this deals true purpose comes to light. I didn't like it when the news broke and I don't like it now.

I do agree with you on the other series' benefiting!

I can tell you this for sure.. I worked as an announcer for the NARA mod series and if you want to see some of the most knowledgable, professional hard working folks in a series you should meet these guys! They are first class and growing! This is by far one of the best series going for the late models and the mods and if you are looking at doing some road trips to watch or race i urge you to stop and see an NARA LM or Mod show! You wont be let down!

Billy Egeler

Back