NALMS at Highland May 10?

Is Highland running NALMS this week? I have not heard anything about it.

What is the payout?

How many laps?

Who is coming?

Thanks in advance.

According to Highland's web site, Highland is having the NALMS on Saturday. Here are the drivers that were at KAMP for the only event they got in. Don't count on too many of them to be at Highland as most of these driver's are Northern IL and IN drivers.

NALMS/UMP Late Model Feature
1. Jason Feger 25
2. Dennis Erb Jr. 28
3. Steve Sheppard Jr. 5S
4. Frank Heckenast Jr. 99
5. Richie Hedrick 0
6. Kevin Weaver B12
7. Tyler Boggs 1
8. Mike Mataragas 1M
9. Dan Walden 25
10. Shawn Toczek 55
11. Kerry Mathew 14
12. Bill Giannetti 17
13. Ryan Unzicker 24
14. Brian Ruhlman 49
15. Brent Kreke 13
16. Terry Babb 88
17. Cory Rolfe 22R
18. Brandon Sheppard B5
19. Ted Loomis 23
20. BJ McGammon 92M

5. Joe Janowski 6J
6. Mike Mataragas
7. Jammie Wilson 61
8. Mike Provenzano 27M
9. Jayme Zidar 9Z
10. Michael Kettnich 19K
11. Mitchell Lankford 39
12. Don Mihelich 17
13. Aaron Ricketts 95
14. Devin Shiels 51
15. Dick Potts 92
16. Mike Petersak JP7

I can't locate the payout, but I have it printed out at home and will try to locate it. I think they are $3,000 to win shows, but I could be wrong.

For those of you that are interested, it looks like the NALMS web is gone and you can get the information from the UMP site @ www.umpracing.com. I found some information there, but no payouts.

Not only that, but there is a $40,000 to win race down at Lucas Oil Speedway this weekend, so that will affect car count even more.

I believe you will see more of these Northern guys than you think. Supposedly there are several running all the NALMS races.

I believe you will see more of these Northern guys than you think. Supposedly there are several running all the NALMS races.

Since you were at Kamp, would you give the fans an idea of who maybe showing up at Highland that is planning to run the NALMS series?

With only one event in the books and it being up north and in IN, it is hard to know who maybe running the series. I could see three or four of those guys running at Highland from past history, but how many more could be at Highland?

There are too many special events in the area this weekend for the fans to chose from.

Back