NALMS tentative schedule includes Godfrey, Mt. Vernon & Tri-City!!

NO BIG LATE MODEL SHOW but two world of outlaw COME ON??????????????????????????????????????

Interesting, in that Schrader has booked the series at the only track in the area that could unseat I-55 as the dominant track in the St Louis area. I understand Schrader may have also purchased KLMS. Could Tri City be the next track on his "shopping list"?

Hey Wedge...there are plenty of "big" Late Model shows coming to Pevely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of the Summernationals=June 26th (10 grand to win)

Have you ever heard of the Tri-Track Challenge=June 5th (10 grand to win..plus the special bonus like Babb won last year)

Have you ever heard of the Challenge of Champions Series=June 16th (over 40 late models last year)

Have you ever heard of the Pepsi Nationals=September 18th (10 grand to win)

And finally, have you ever heard of the Challenge of Champions Finale=October 2nd (15 grand to win)!!!!

Plus...NLMS races traditionally only pay 2-5 grand to win!

I-55

Chewin Dirt is right.

They always plan to run plenty of LM shows and this year looks no different. Also, the complete and final I-55 schedule isn't even out yet, so who knows what all could be added anyway. As far as a NALMs race is concerned, I am sure that if Schrader wanted(or still wants) one, he would have simply scheduled one.

I'm sure I-55 will have some more schedule news at the AARA Banquet this Saturday!!

Jimmy D, has there been any word on the tire rules or payout for NALMS yet. I couldn't find anything on the website about it.

On a side note, has there ever been a year where so much is still not known about all the series' rules and schedules. You got Xtreme, Xtreme North-South-East and West with all their changes, NALMS with new owners and funding, UMP beefing up SummerNationals and COC, NARA or whoever trying to lure ALL the big dogs (and they don't even have a series yet, but they got ESPN2 LOL). Then you throw in the Hoosier-Goodyear thing too and you got a real MESS!

It's got to be VERY hard for a lot of race teams to prepare for the season when they don't even know what series they are going to run, if any.

This year will either go down as one of the BEST or WORST years for Dirt Late Model Racing in history.

Any comments?

00BusDriver

Back