Names for the $3ooo to win street stock show at tri city

dirtboy

The first annual street stock fall brawl... $3ooo to win:d:d

This is not to start a big argument, but I think when a big payout show like this is done it should be open to only drivers that have competed in the street stock division for at least half the racing season. I never did like drivers moving down to compete with the drivers that have worked all year to keep a division going. JMO

They need more than 25 cars to show up for it to be worth their while to do. Only allowing regular weekly drivers in it is a bad idea. This should be open to cars from other tracks and so on or it really wouldn't be the "BIG DAWG CHALLENGE".

They need more than 25 cars to show up for it to be worth their while to do. Only allowing regular weekly drivers in it is a bad idea. This should be open to cars from other tracks and so on or it really wouldn't be the "BIG DAWG CHALLENGE".

I didn't say block other tracks from running. I just think it is unfair for these drivers at all tracks that run in the street stock division all year to have a chance to run for real money only to have drivers from the upper classes come in and take home the big money.

How about...

Tri-City's RUMBLE on the RIVER!!

featuring STREET STOCKS

and mods, late models, sportsman, pro late models, limited modifieds, stock cars, factory stocks, sport compacts, (any division I forgot??)

I know I know "The really great race that everyone is going to B&TCH about on monday and make the people that put it on regret ever doing challange"

"Taking it to the Streets"
Tri City Speedway's 1st Annual Street Stock Shootout

"Taking it to the Streets"
Tri City Speedway's 1st Annual Street Stock Show Down

Dirtboy ... this show will be in the Spring so "Fall" Brawl won't work would have to be "Spring" Brawl ... JMO
how come everybody picks on me???? i cant take it nomore!!!!! LOL and there has not been a date or time for this race yet...

Dirtboy ... this show will be in the Spring so "Fall" Brawl won't work would have to be "Spring" Brawl ... JMO

And there are a dozen other races called the fall brawl. Not very original. It's pretty cool that tri city is willing to listen to the drivers and put on a big show like this.

My proposal was to use the old school name we used to use for this type of car and call it the first anual "Bomber Nationals".

Back