Nascar and Knass

Good article..but..im sorry..nothing against Johnson...but...need a stiffer penalty here. I agree..what Larry says..but..we have a repeat offender here..actually...its making Jimmy Johnson look worse than Chad is(hint..sponsers cant be too happy either). But..that was Nascars decision(why dock Terry Labonte...points....when..he isnt even driving the all the races? ) That is why every is up in arms. Thanks for the link

That is a great article, know i totally understand the ruling also. It seems that if you add something to the car thats illegal that causes you to lose points, but if you just try to change somethingalready on the car its just a crew cheif suspension and fine. I'm glad they have used that penalty on other teams to though cause know they can't just say they did it for jimmy johnson, everybody says hendricks is babyed cuase they win alot, win do'nt everybody say roush is babied, they had what was it 4 or 5 cars in the chase last year, think GOd they are making a rule of downsizing the teams, give low budget teams a lil more of a chance.

then why did they take points and bucks from dale jr. for something simple like saying the s word? got nothing to do with the car itself.

I heard on the radio today that the carb on Labonte's car was not normally illegal by Nascar rules, except at Daytona. Something about the restrictor plate being used.

Well duh, cause they just don't accept that on tv, they don't want to lose fans due to drivers cussing in victory lane, alot of people would have looked bad on that i do beleive, i mena i didn't see it as a big deal, but theres alot of people who would have thought it was a big deal

Back