nascar bending the rules again

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
here we go again, nascar once again changing the rules to their liking....kyle busch goes below the yellow to win the truck race at talladega, yet lets keep the finish the way the it is cause it's the closest in series history...bunch of crap if you ask me, this goes back to when regan smith beat smoke to the line yet nascar decided to enforce the yellow line rule on him, so what made today so freakin different....come on nascar get it together, it's no wonder your losing so many fans

if u watch the replay the 51 did hit the 18 by accident which shot kyle beflow the yellow
line so for that it is a legal move . he was not going to go under line if that didnt happen

yes, but the rule is, "if you advance your position by going under the yellow line, then you must at least give it back." they are going to take some heat on this, but, as always, they will put some kind of bullsheet spin on it in their media releases, so its all good in their world. even with their corporats rose colored glasses. thats why i am not really a nascar fan. its just racing, and i am wayyyy more of an open wheel fan. it means more to nascar to have a marquee name win a race than a name nobody knows outside of the sport.

u frogeting one part since he was hit he didint go down there on his own
When regan smith went down there no one hit him for him to go down there.
if busch didnt not get hit the win would have went to Aric.the rules states
if u go down there on ur OWN then u must not advance ur spot.Since he was hit
he was ok . this is were the fans not being able to see the rule book is not a good thing.
now if he and aric never hit then busch does not get win. when aric hit him he was a few feet from yellow
line and was never going to go under the line.

The rule is if you go under and advance your position you must give it back, if you are forced under by contact you are good to go!!!!! I bet if it was someone else it would not be an issue....

Wasnt Regan forced down there by getting crowded?? It was go down there or wreck about 14 cars

the fact of the matter is invader its k.b!!! if it was sumone else there would be nothing said! but you know sum people cant read the rule book and as you stated he was forced below the yellow there for he does not have to give it back!!!!!!! sum people just want sumthing to cry about!!! i myself am not a k.b fan but fair is fair he won the race lagitte!!!

Back