NASCAR HALL OF FAME: Vote For Rusty

With all due respect to Rusty, and while I know he doesn't have as good of record statistically, and I know he's not nominated. I'd rather vote for Kenny Schrader!

Never been a Rusty fan. But regardless of that I think its much too early for him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

i agree with everyone here, I dont care for Rusty, Mike or Rustys son, Ken Schrader would get my vote because he is a super nice guy...

Schrader has 4 cup wins rusty over 50 kenny no championship rusty has I have nothing but respect for Schrader but come on....

Backin the day Mike was one cheating mf at tcs,, so was Rusty,, Rusty never had anything good to say about anybody he was a lowlife,,Ever ask your self why doesn't he ever come back around the ST Louis area and visit the tracks,see the people who put him where he is now, That prick never comes around here and never will,,I went to a car show about 15 years ago in ST Louis Rusty was there sining autographs he would not sign anything except a 15 dollar poster he was selling,, people was standing in line with die cast and other Wallace crap and he would not sing any of it but the poster,,, What a hero,,,,,,,,,,,

He should have taken a lesson from The King on how to treat the fans. I guess Kenny has the task of remembering the people and he's doing better than big brother ever did if you ask me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Why vote for rusty when Red Byron was the first ever NASCAR champion is history...and hes not even in the hall of fame yet...

00k. As i stated in my first post. I'm not disputing the stats. But, there is more to being a Hall of Famer than just wins or losses. If all it was was stats, Pete Rose and Mark MacGuire would have been in a long time ago.

Brian #44

43 petty your nuts so I guess mike cheated at white city Jeff city Quincy Pevely Lebanon bolivar all them place st Charles u r clueless mike just had gd cars motors a gd car owner and crew.

How bout putting the old timers in while there alive to enjoy it !!! As far as mike goes I've heard the same thing about him being the biggest cheater... Schrader going to the hall of fame bahahahahaha cough lmao bahahahahaa get real !!!

OOK,,I was there I know what I saw BOZO,,We posted the money and had him toar down before..

Back