NASCAR star looses his cool

Looks like a normal night of Non-politically correct corporate puppet BS to me... It's not like he punched anyone. $100,000 fine in NASCRAP, but probably a "We're sorry, Tony" in USAC. :D

I don't care if he was right or wrong....when he threw the headset I laughed and when he pushed that guy I laughed. But USAC didn't even toss him out of the race. Tony is real tough when he knows the officals can't hit him back. He is one heck of a racer but other than that he seems like he is always unhappy and just a d!ck

Also....why does he never have a girl with him....ever?

I don't care if he was right or wrong....when he threw the headset I laughed and when he pushed that guy I laughed. But USAC didn't even toss him out of the race. Tony is real tough when he knows the officals can't hit him back. He is one heck of a racer but other than that he seems like he is always unhappy and just a d!ck

Also....why does he never have a girl with him....ever?

Excuse you! Does he not spend all of his time racing? Maybe he hasn't had time to meet the "right" girl yet. Leave him alone! His personal life is none of your business.

Now about the guy that got in his path/way and didn't move when Tony was walking forward. I'd have pushed him out of my way too when he failed to move. Some people need to assess the situation and get the he!! out of the way when they see another person who is in a perceivable state of anger. Duh! Tony has a temper, just like a lot of others, so don't get in his face and antagonize him!

I like Tony Stewart! :D

maybe tony and danica could hook up and go to anger management classes together?????? milka could make it an intresting threesome!!!!!!!!:eek::D

I think Tony acts like a spoiled jerk....my wife points out that he does a lot of good in the charity field for kids. I guess it's better to throw a few temper tantrums and look like an idiot than it is to be arrested for a stabbing after a long night at the bar, be involved in a shooting or go into the stands and fight fans like some baseball, football and basketball players do.

he has had girlfriends in the past,and he is probably way too smart to get married and jeopardize his empire.there are a lot of golddiggers out there and he knows it.The media have asked him about having kids in the past and he has said he has nephews and nieces and that is enough.

I grew up around the usac midgets sprints and champ dirt cars and believe me I've seen more than 1 usac official get confronted the same way. Maybe times have changed but I'll almost bet Stewart isn't the first 1 or last 1 this year to act like that at a USAC event, problem is they don't have Stewarts name. Publicity for USAC is what they got along with 10 grand, new crew uniforms and radios. Sounds like they made out on this one.

Good thing there weren't message boards back in the days of A.J. Foyt and such. Tony is tame compared to some of the USAC guys back in the 70's...

Let me see if I have this right
EVERYONE should assess Tony temper ALL the time and then move out of his way if he MIGHT look unhappy????
Welcome to dreamland

Rick Riebeling
Producer
St. Louis Motorsports Review
Charter Cable channel 18(St. Louis)
Tuesday 8:30 PM
Charter Cable channel 98(Ste.Genevieve,MO)
Friday 8:30 AM,2:30PM and 8:30 PM
Saturday 2:30 AM
stlmotorsportsreview.com

I wasn't going to mention names but I did see a paticular Texan on 1 occassion with his hands around a officials throat

10,000 dollar fine from usac.

Pocket Change!!!:mad:

This is how he makes his donations. :p

I don't care who you are, if you do something like this you should be kicked out.

Tony with a women, you crazy, she would be black and blue all the time. :(

hows bout the time ol aj decked a much younger mr lyendike in victory circle?the best part of this yease indy was danicas march down pit road....

Now about the guy that got in his path/way and didn't move when Tony was walking forward. I'd have pushed him out of my way too when he failed to move. Some people need to assess the situation and get the he!! out of the way when they see another person who is in a perceivable state of anger. Duh! Tony has a temper, just like a lot of others, so don't get in his face and antagonize him!

I like Tony Stewart! :D

Jack Pugh did you read this. Better stay out of Debbie's way. LoL.

Back