*nascar* What Is Your Opinion?

PITDRIFTER

Motorsports
EVERY YEAR THIS SUBJECT SEEMS TO COME UP AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS A POSSIBLE SOLUTION??

PROBLEM.....TEAMS THAT RUN ONE MAKE CAR WILL COMPLAIN THAT ANOTHER MAKE OF CAR HAS AN ADVANTAGE.

THE WAY NASCAR HAS DEALT WITH IT IS TO GIVE A 1/4" HERE A 1/2" THERE TO THE TEAMS WITH THE PROBLEM. OF COARSE ONE BRANDS FANS DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THE OTHERS GET THE BREAK.

I CAN COME UP WITH 2 POSSIBLE CURES.......

1. TELL THE MANUFACTURES TO DESIGN THEIR BEST, AND LIVE WITH THEIR CREATION!

2. NASCAR COULD DESIGN THEIR OWN "COMMON BODY" AND THEN THE TEAMS PUT THEIR BRAND MOTOR AND HEAD/TAIL LIGHT PACKAGE ON IT?

WHATCHA THINK??:confused:

One body package for all, one template for all.... Leave it up to the Manufacturers and you'll wind up with another Superbird..

Works for me..... long as they let em run them big motors too... I can see it now 250 mph and half of em screamin like Boris Said when he got trapped in the middle at the shoot out.. (LOL)

Yes !!!!

Heres your HEMI Pit!!!! Hemi and I will be there Saturday Night!!! :D Threre's you HEMI!!! ;)

Darn this is a boring Monday at work obviously!!!!!!

Good Idea!!! EXCEPT

Good idea Pit. Days of the Board!!!!! :D Good Luck to you trying to figure out Racewidow and my rantings!!!!! There's alot of codes being used. That's secret agent talk... Look out we could be coming to your garage soon. I KNOW where you live.... LOL!!!!!! And I better not smell any ALKY unless it's a FINE KENTUCKY BLEND!!!!!

I'VE GOT AN IDEA??????? YOU GALS GO GATHER ALL THE SECRET INFO FROM THE SHOPS OF THE TOP DOGS. THEN COME FILL ME IN!!!! LORD KNOWS I WILL NEED IT!:confused: :D

Back