national mod winner

mvalentine

with mod mania this weekendfor fun let's take a poll of the drivers & fans here of who will win harrison or long. my vote is harrison & let's hope the winner isn't mother nature like last weekend

My vote is definitely Long. He has had some great runs at Tri-City this year. Either way, I just hope he has good luck and is able to get some good finishes.

Its gonna be tough to win these shows, but I bet my old man will pull some of these shows off if not all of them! Having a another great year and its not over yet..On a mission

i think it would be tough for michael long to win the championship, unless things changed he was 20 points behind, and since both he and harrison are replacing base point wins, long would have to win 4 max point features to tie, as long as harrison doesnt gain any bonus points. if that happens the tie breaker would be most wins, i am not sure who would get that

My hat is off to both drivers! They are definitely 2 of the best mod drivers of the midwest. Even though Long runs great at Tri-city, my vote is for Harrison...He will be crowned the champ and not look back..

If Long can find a way to pull it off, it would be the story of the year. End of the year and he has to win 4 with full bonus points and Harrison cant score a top 5 to tie. Next to impossible, but both are very deserving drivers. Best of luck to Michael, ill be paying attention!

Long needs 4 wins with bonus points to tie... Harrison would have to win as well to get any more points.

Long has a few shots at it...4 nights this weekend. I'm sure there are a couple nights next weekend somewhere and then Eldora. Looks like he needs to win 4 out of about 7-8 nights and hope Harry doesn't get a win in the process.

Back