Need a couple sets of gears

demoIL

I need a couple sets of gears.. 373, 410, 411, 456... something in there would work fine.. used is fine also..
I need them for a chevy 8.5 rear.. Needs to fit 74-76 chevy impala's or 74-77 Monte Carlo's etc...

Let me know what ya got...

Thanks

still need

I know someone has a set sitting out back in an old rear end or car.. OR maybe on the shelf in the garage.. Using for demolition derby cars...

I have 6 ring gears for a 10 bolt 1-40 tooth,5-41 tooth, and 6 pinion gears,1-16,2-17,1-13,1-12tooth i guess ya can mix and match,will sell all $130.00 if intersted thanks..

Ya take the big number devide by little number then round it off should get a number then a decimel point. all i know is they are for a chevy 10 bolt rear, they were given to me with the rear end.

high gears

Those all seem to be higher type gears.. upper 2's and lower 3's..
Thanks for trying though.. I really need something around 373 or better, but not too deep. Maybe up to 456...

Thanks

Thats cool,, I really didnot know either till i tried it,I want to get a 9inch anyway, good luck.

Ive gotta set of 3.50..3.89...3.25..4.11's for sale...70 dollars a piece. Just the ring and pinion..they all have been used 1 yr..but like new. Let me know...thanks

Thanks for posting guys.. I sent PM's to both of you.. Let me know... Oh, also please make sure the ring gears are 8.5...

Thanks

still need

Ok, still need gears... Racin90 has gears for a Ford 9" if anyone needs them.. LOL
Oh, and mini or full spools are good but no welded carriers please..

Thanks

Back