need a hornet fast enough to beat the saturns at highland

sheables

need hornet any make any year jus need one with dohc and can be race ready r not. preferably one that i dont have to put alot of money into to fix the engine. but will if i have to. reply me back with some ideas or or if ur jus sellin sumthin on. ohhh yea FIREBALL AND BOOM BOOM U RULE.

yeah well

i wasnt goin to say that on here but yeah thats sumthin im gonna have to do. but a dohc will help start me off.

So Sheables, you're going to cheat in a HORNET so you can win a measly trophy? To each their own, and live and let live, but there's nothing like driving up the cost of racing even in the lowest of classes.

And before every Hornet racer gets on here and say that I'm insulting their class, I'm not. I'm making light of this particular Hornet racer--not the whole class.

hornet

i have a 94 mitibush mirrage i will sell for 100 dollars need cage and seat all ready guted add cage and seat and go racing David 618 451-71320

i know it a 4 cylinder 16 valuve motor single over head cam motor runs great im located in granite city david

I think what Sheables is trying to say is that if he wants to win he has to cheat because it seems like other cars are cheating also.

the saturns are not the ones who are cheating. if you look at the results they havent won that many races this year.

o let me guess whats goin to be coming next... "It's the Eilers who are cheating" how many forums are there goin to be over this? I sure will be happy to watch him WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP that saturday!!! It's goin to be a great night, i hope they tear him down to prove you all wrong!

hey racefan29

If the tech guys would have hooked up the sun machine to the hornets, All of Eilers cars and all those saturns out there would have been found to be Illegal, and all of their points would have went bye bye. As we have all noticed favortism is most likely the case here.

Yea serously I know who you are rob and just because you get buddy buddy with all the guys no wonder you wont hook it up

friends

friends are good to have and i try to get along with every body like i help you or you help me; cars are cars and drivers are drivers buddys are buddys and my job i do the best i can with what i have to work with so buddy if i left you out just thank who built your car buddy i know your car better then you do so can we all get along ; got to go got stock hornets to build rob the track help

Back