Need A M.s.d. Dist. For A Chevy

FIREBALL

Since Chucky wont let me run my mag at the sportsman show at B-TOWN(never mind that it takes 15 to 20 HP to run a mag)in the 1 car,i need to find a MSD destributor that will work with a AL6 box,,will do some trading or buy it outright if the price is right,,call 618 654 5122,,i want to own one not borrow one,,you stay friends better that way,,,lenny g.

How bout running a built hei..with the msd..works great! i gotta distributor..if you wanna use it.

thanks for the offer,,i would hate to do the work and get rained on,,any way sun. is my mother in laws 70th b-day,,i plan on racing fri and sat. (mabey tcs)so to make mama happy it would be in my best interest to attend the festivitys,,any way there might not be any thing left of the 1 car,,hey i will rent it to you,i ran it there 2 weeks ago with no rear brakes and it was not to bad,,got ungodly side bite

How much to rent it? And what conditions we talking about?? Id like to race 1 more time this year..been letting my dad drive my car..while i get caught up on hunny do's..which..my list was 3 things..now its accumulated to 300 things..how that happen?? Happy B day to your mom too.

Back