Need an engine freshened, we can do it here at Baldwin Racing Engines

baldwinracing

baldwin racing
Racing season will be here before you know it and schedules get tight, book yours now before its to late, we can handle anything you have and will do it right the first time, we have been in this for many years and we take pride in what we do, there's nothing better for an engine builder than to watch a car with his engine in it cross that finish line first, I am always at the track for assistance in needed and you can contact me any time you need, talk to you soon.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines

We are now carrying Brad-Penn Break-in oils and Racing oil, also new in 2010 we have got the R2C Air filters in stock, if you havent seen these yet you will be impressed, oil less air filters that you can clean with compressed air and light detergent if needed, will out flow any filter at the end of that long dusty feature and you carb will remain clean.
We are now set up with Callies direct so if you need any crankshaft compontents from them including Compstar products give me a call.
Also for 2010 we have picked up a new piston company named Race-Tec, they are the original JE owners, these pistons are very high quality with many shelf pistons for high end heads.
Also have picked up Victory 1 titainum valves and components and Pac springs.
We have alot of high end dealers to work with to get all those custom pieces it takes now to build you that extra power you are looking for, we still have openings for freshen-ups and complete new engines for all classes,we will spent the time to get you a combination that works for you.
Thanks, Jeff Baldwin
Baldwin Racing Engines
5673 St. Hwy. KK
Friedheim,MO 63747

Back