Need feedback from you all

HMR Kart Shop

missouri drifter
June 11th race i am thinking of adding a pro class with a $40 entry fee. Mixing the clones and flatheads. Flathead weight rule would be 340 and clones would be 365. payout would be 10-15 karts 200,100,60,40 15-20 300,150,60,50,40 20+ 400,200,100,60,40. They are doing this down south with the weight break and having huge success. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
John Hobson
HMRkartshop@yahoo.com
636-262-8710 after 4pm

With a cl1 cam in a clone you are with in .5 horse less than flathead. But the torque there is no comparison. They gave the 25 weight breAk to the clones first and the clones were taking the top 10 spots. They reversed the weight equaled them out. If you go by lap times at same weight the clones have been .1 faster than flatheads. Like I said I just wanting some input if anyone would be interested in trying this

Again pretty sure the clones can run any clutch. I doubt John would make the flatheads run a spec clutch.

I would be in for the race then. Maybe he would have more laps for heats and features. I would like to see a 20 or 25 lap feature. I did that down in KY and that was so much fun for 25 laps.

Jason would be open clutch rule, (i open the clutches up on the clones this year) The pro class would run 10 lap heat or heats thinking of 1 heat and 20 lap feature. As i said before just wanting to try something unique and different and i think the weights would pretty much equalize them out, and i might have to adjust the weight we are goin to try to run a clone in the flatheads tomorrow night and see what happens will be running 350 in the 325 class.

Toby, are you going to run a clone just so you could do 100 laps? This I would come to see. If you are like me, the ambulance and oxegen machine would be waiting at the finish line!!!!!!!!!!

Im game as long as that **** talkin Tobin is running!!!!:) This will be fun!!! Maybe we should have a 25 lap run and Ill even add weight so there isnt any excuses from him

dot com:)

Im game as long as that **** talkin Tobin is running!!!!:) This will be fun!!! Maybe we should have a 25 lap run and Ill even add weight so there isnt any excuses from him

dot com:)

WOW! if you want spanked heads up AGAIN, Ill show up! just ask and you shall recieve! I have always been to heavy and ran well at Bedrock so no need to add weight, Ill run medium!
I just want you to bring your pit crew with you so they can witness it!

I hear that you are going to be on mork and mindy's tires and prep so does that mean I should run kevins and show you how to get around there?

Wasn't Althoff and Tobin the bedorock unbeatables back in the day ? Who's the reigning champ right now ? By the way who is Althoff

Back