Need Help For Downloading UDTRA Heat Please!!!

Racer15

Thats Right!
If anyone can help me figure out how to get this **** to work please let me know.. I would really really appreciate it.. I downloaded Nascar heat already.. Now i have no clue..i went to dirtwizard.com and downloaded some udtra **** off there but still aint workin????

sas is a improved version of udtra heat with better handling cars and a skin set based on the southern all-star series. hommel,clint smith, mike head etc.... if you already have udtra installed sas is just a snap to add...if not just follow the instructions and its simple.

What is this you all are talking about? Is this some kind of late model game you can download and get real drivers?? Please, some info would be appreciated! Thanks

You buy the game "Nascar Heat" from Walmart, K-Mart and such

then go to www.dirtwizard.com and download udtra heat, or sas heat (sas is much better in my opinion)

then download the other Necasary Files

and You will have a game, like DTR, Only much better graphics with all real Drivers

You can upload yer own Fictional skins also if you paint one, or have it painted...

If you download UDTRA Heat
You have to download like 5 patches
and they must be installed in a certain order.. not sure what it is anymore

UMPMod15cCrew

Highly unlikely bud....

Used it on 95, 98, XP... and know of people who use it on 2000, SE, and Win XP Buisness Edition

Try installing the Patches in the right order...
If the same problem comes up...... Email DW from www.dirtwizard.com

His email is on main page

UMPMod15cCrew

Back