Need help getting sponsored??

We at Project X Marketing still have openings to take on new marketing clients for the 2009 race season. So far 136 drivers, in addition to the Fastrak Midwest Crate Late Model Series and 2 World of Outlaw Sprint teams joining the tour in 2009 have entrusted their sponsorship work to Project X Marketing, and we have enjoyed a very strong success rate.

We do this for any and all divisions and between now and December 16th we will take $25 off of our normal rates!

What are the benefits to joining team PX Marketing?
*Track/Event/Series Promotion
*Sponsor Hunting(We do ALL your sponsorship seeking)
*Discounts on Websites, T-Shirts, Hats, Cards, Diecasts, Window Stickers and Temporary Tattoos
*Driver Portfolios
*Business Cards

We do all this and so much more, so if you are interested please contact me(Chris) at (763)742-6205 or via e-mail at Projectxracemarketing@yahoo.com

Chris Kolstad, Owner
Project X Marketing
(763)742-6205 or Projectxracemarketing@yahoo.com

A huge thank you to all who have given us the opportunity to work with you and for helping us become the largest growing motorsports marketing firm in the U.S. Website will be launched soon, and the season is almost here. All kinds of exciting stuff going on, so contact us today to see if we can help with your 2009 season!

pxmarketing

hi!..would like to know on average. how many dollars per client, you have collected? and how many dollars per client you have givin to these clients in return for your service if any witch i seriously doubt. and where this money came from and witch tax percentages that were paid on it, and in witch states. please send me a pm. with this info and your personal contact info. thanks..my tax guy wants your name..

fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quit rippn people off low life. if you cant afford to race, dont. or if your like me with a child on the way bump all the way down to hornets. instead of rippn people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you still get to race, and it doesnt cost so much. or you could keep burn'n every one and see where that gets ya!!!!osomthin set this guy strait!!!!!these old timers know better!!!so cut the crap!

Here's some info for you:

*I do have a Minnesota Tax ID #, and no, you can't have it

*Before you judge, you should talk to any of the 130+ clients we have acheieved sponsors for

*I would bet more than 80% of our clients will tell you how hard we work

*People take you far more seriously when you can spell things correctly. Anything.

*First impressions are key. While it appears your first impression of me isn't that great, and I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with somebody acting like a juvenile on a public forum. Or in a private one. Or anywhere. If you want legitimate info, contact me. If not, feel free to not try to interfere with me trying to help people in your area.

Have a great day!

Chris

why do people have to be so freakin ignorant i mean seriously if you have doubts message them dont sit here and get ignorant!!! if you dont want to do it no one said you had to so keep your mouth shut i think its really rude how you are on here sitting here running your mouth! dont like it dont do it! DONT run your mouth! thanks!!!!

shannon

I agree. I have no problems with people asking questions as that is part of the business we are in, however I am not going to put my tax ID# on an internet message board, and if people question our legitimacy they can certainly contact any of our references and they can fill them in!

well

I backed off but give us some examples of what we can expect for our Hard earned cash? Exactly how much can we get for what we give? Give us some "local" people we can call from the st louis area or central to southeren Il. Send us some pics of the cars so we know who we are talkin with. I am contemplateing goin on board! just wanna see what we could get. If you are what you say here show off what ya got! We would all jump at this oppertunity. And if my spellin bothers you I bet my cash wouldnt!!! So its put up or shut up time I believe. All we want to see is car pics of local people we can see and talk with , if not local just toss some pics of customers cars and names. You shouldnt have any problem with that as it helps advertise your buisness and customers sponsers Too :D

well

I am trying to remain open minded however your silence is really not helping. I am sure your computor is down or somthing .;)

My apologies for the delayed response, my internet has been down since Thursday. STL Area clients:

Lou Dremeier

Rusty Griffaw
Tracy Wampler
Chris Fisher

Chris has given me permission to give out his info for anyone who wants to talk to him, so contact me and I will get you his info.

As far as pictures go, I don't delve into that area much and the ones I do have I cannot post on here due to photographer copyrights.

Speeddemon- Sorry I missed your previous post until now, but I do not even race. I enjoy watching from the sidelines and that is likely where I will stay. I respect and support anyone out there racing on a budget, and having raised a 4 year old I know all about the costs of kids so I completely understand. Don't underestimate those around you, things are not always as they seem

pics

pics are worth a 1000 words and if you are promoting sponsers shouldt you want to post pics of your clients stuff, I mean wouldnt that be what they are paying you for? To promote thier sponsers and try to get them more? I must not be understanding. I am just like everyone else I would gladly give you $ if you would guarentee me a say 20 percent return on my cash. Remember things that sound to good usally are?!!? I dont want to wait for a soda deal in MO> like others though.

things are not always as they seem??????????

im done with this and have moved on. ive exerted my freedome of speech and have nothing more to say. this is the first time i have ever in the five years or how ever long ive been a member to this site posted a negative post. the reality of it is, is that i could give a $hit less what you do or say so im just gonna leave it alone. but while ive got everyones attention. hurry!!!! before the rate change!! my new marketing comany PROJECTX60 marketing is now promoting for sponsorship oppurtunities. and if youve considered other marketing, try us project x60 marketing were 50% cheaper!!!! and we'll even throw in 40% off coupons on your next purchase of tide detergent!!!!!!good day.
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
icon12.gif

Indeed it would help tremendously, and I would love to be able to, its simply copyright laws. If my guys read this and they wanna post them, they sure can.

As far as the other stuff goes, if you are asking for a 20% return on investment($50) for a late model team, and that would be pretty low expectations. Its a very difficult job, and yes at times guys do go through our program unsponsored, but I think even those guys would tell you that it has been a mostly positive experience. Hope this helps and thanks for all those who have provided PRODUCTIVE feedback.

Chris

Sorry

I for one do not belive you and have kept my comments on the open minded side . It just doesnt make sense that you wont post pics of your clients and yet you keep tellin us that you are promoting your clients to your sponsers? If you are doing any good at all you would want us to see what you can do. I am bailing on this thread and in hope that Jimmy D sees this and you are indeed the buisnessman you say you are you will leave this board of Free ads and post your stuff as a cash paying customer which holds a good buisness and pay for the adverisement.:(:(

I'm involved involved in this program with others out of our area. No we havn't got anything set in stone yet but we have a great program in place that I feel confident in. Chris is a great guy to work with and I know he's busting his butt. As we all know this economy ****s which makes things difficult. It's not the easiest job to get good sponsors even when the economy is good but I think we'll be able to prove the haters wrong.

Thanks
Chris Fisher

For those concerned because of the close proximity to racing season please remember, we do not stop at the beginning of the race season if we have not fulfilled our obligations to you. Our agreements are for one year and we will continue to work for you until our obligations are fulfilled. Contact me for further details. Thanks guys and girls!

Back