Need Help, What Would You Do...?

Babb18Fan

Jeep & Babb Fan!
Ok, everyone, as you can tell I don't get online much and I certainly do not post much. I usually just read when I am on here, but I have to ask the racing world to help me out.

What would you do if your husband who will be 30 soon (very soon) was dating and admitted to sleeping with a 14 year old girl (now 15 and still seeing each other but she is still 4 months from being 16)? And she knows we are married (don't worry D*I*V*O*R*C*E is coming!).

It was bad enough to hear the rumors but to have HIM actually admit to me that he was doing it, was almost to much for me to handle. We have a child and I am afraind of what might happen when she turns into a teenager, as I was a teenager when we got together but he was only 5 years older than me then, not 15 years older than me.

I mean should I call DFS, should I call the girls parents (who apparently do not care), do I call the police in the area where they live, I just do not know what to do and I thought who better to ask than my racing family.

Thanks for all the help you can or might be able to give me. So tell me what do you think!

If a 30 yr old was "doing" my 14 yr old daughter............he better pray the cops get to him before I do, after I find out about it.

Are you kidding me???? This is so wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin.

I will say that this isn't the place for that kind of issue, and I was reluctant to reply, but I hope you get some help , soon.

Call the cops. What he did is a little something called STATUATORY RAPE. He should be in prison for that. And you know what happens to child rapers in jail.

I think it's a little strange that babb18fan & 18Babbfan logged in just minutes apart.....:confused: But if this is for real you better call the cops..

give em the boot......... .......... .........

That Stinks, I Can See If Someones Older And Say Hes 35 And Shes 25+ But Fourteen...............kick Em Out Of There,get A F.o.i.d. Card While Your At It.................find Someone Else..... Keep Your Family Safe If Hes On This Type Of Level Now...who Knows What Could Happen.........................im Sorry You Got To Go Through This Girl................................hope For The Best..........dcmotersports

I'm very sorry to hear of your problem. There are some things you probably have not considered that are very serious. Not meaning to frighten you even more but your very knowing about this situation could make you guilty of not informing the law. Be sure of your facts then inform the proper authorities as soon as possible. Don't wait!!

As far as this not being the right place for this post, you need help anywhere you can get it. The racing community is as good a place to start as any.

Contact a lawyer for yourself, first, making sure of any legal ramifications that may come against you and what can be done to protect you. I doubt you'll have any trouble if you cooperate, but you want to be safe.

I would definatly not let it go . Call someone cops dcfs the parents but someone. The girl at 15 is gonna need some counseling for sure whether her parents care or not whatever the case. But now that you know about it ,its your job to do something specially since he admitted to it.

If this is indeed real, I would suggest calling the police immediately. You have now made this a public issue by addressing it on an open forum. bad.

This world does not need any more sexual predators on the loose. Please do what you know is right and call the friggin police!

something tells me this is some kind of sick prank, or joke. if this is indeed true, and sicker things have happened in this world, then telling all of us on here isn't who you need to be talking to. you know what to do, so do it.

something tells me this is some kind of sick prank, or joke. if this is indeed true, and sicker things have happened in this world, then telling all of us on here isn't who you need to be talking to. you know what to do, so do it.

First off this is not a joke or prank. Thanks to everyone for the support.

Call DCFS Hotline!!!

Babbfan,
My wife is a fostercare caseworker for LCFS which is a subcontractor of DCFS and I asked her what you should do. She said you should immediately make a DCFS hotline call to 1-800-252-2873. Kinda like crimestoppers, you do not have to give your name when you call.

Hope this helps! Please do the right thing!

Jeff

I hope this is just a joke or plea for attention, but if not, let me give you something to think about.

You said that you and your husband got together when you were young, now he's seeing a young girl, who is to say that when your daughter gets around that age that he won't try something with her? MOST men who are sick enough to do something like this tend to get in a pattern only to get more daring as they get away with more and more. It could get really bad before he's stopped if it's not stopped now. Not only does he need to be turned over to the police, but he obviously needs help before there are any more victims. Can you live with yourself if he claims another victim knowing darn good and well you should have turned him in? I know I couldn't.

Tracy Ruch

Looks to me like you are more intent on bringing attention on someone than actually addressing the issue. Doesn't look to me like you are at all naive in this, so why not just take care of the problem, instead of asking for help from your "internet" racing "family"?

It has been my experience that if something looks like BS, and smells like BS, it's BS. And this looks and smells like BS. If this was truly a problem, you would just deal with the proper authorities, instead of spreading it around on here.

It may be a genuine issue, but you are just making yourself look like someone who just loves drama by asking your internet "friends" to get involved with helping you solve it.

Back