Need Info for Pevely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about going Sat night for the summernats and have been looking for a few things like times. The site only gives regular times and says times for specials will be posted. Also any general info for someone making their first trip to the track would be appreciated, where best seating is and such.

The only place I would avoid sitting is the Turn 4 area, unless you like being blasted with dirt. Other than that area there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

I sit in turn 4 every week. You only get hit with dirt in hotlaps, then you're only gonna get hit a little. I'd say the best place to sit would be the main grandstands on the front.

Top row, turn 4, best seat in the house, but you have to get there early to get it, just don't take my spot, ok!

As will I moon! :) Nothing like getting there early, picking out your seat, and then heading back to the truck to tailgate for awhile!

Arghhhhhh! No reserved seats for the summer nat's, what!?!?!? Oh well, we'll take turns in line and keep the tailgate thing going. Bringing some Western, MO late model fans with, they're gonna *$#@ their pants when they see the UMP boys at I-55!!!

slideways said:
As will I moon! :) Nothing like getting there early, picking out your seat, and then heading back to the truck to tailgate for awhile!

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER !!!!! :D I will be in yucky green Expedition with the tail gate up stop by if you are cruzing around!!!!

will do. I'll be in a maroon Explorer with a Earnhardt Jr sticker in the back window. I will probably also have a canopy setup (hopefully).

dirtgirl said:
What time is everyone going to be getting there? Might have to pawn Dirtgirl Jr. off.....

Well, I kinda got some other things planned in the day, but I'll be there when the gates open, or not long after.

Seat 13, 8 rows back on the main grandstand. That's my preferred spot.

Where do you guys tailgate at? Up top or down near the pit entrance? Might stop by if I've got time. Getting a pitpass finally this year!!!!!!

I hope to be parked up top close to the road cutting through the cart track...
Come on up someone will give you a ride down.... ;)

Hmmm! Might have to take you up on that offer. I'm not going to comment on the "ride" though! LOL! Sorry, had to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back