need pit crew help at tri city

sam69

looking for a few good men to work hot pits at tri-city for three street stock (my crew wants to be drivers) no help is needed through the week just at the track.the pay is BUD LIGHT:)

Sam Kizer 69

help!

just need help changing a flat or pulling a fender, the only way I can do it is if I don't make the feature!!!

You might try to get ahold of Dennis Ponder. Im sure it would be an honor for him to help you. And if Im not mistaking he LOVES bud light.:D :p :)

Keri

Bud Light!

looking for a few good men to work hot pits at tri-city for three street stock (my crew wants to be drivers) no help is needed through the week just at the track.the pay is BUD LIGHT:)

Sam Kizer 69

Sam, make it Michelob and I may think about it!

George Depper

depending where we are in the line-up of events, I would be willing to lend you a hand if I do not have to race before or after.

Matt Hartnett

Sam Kizer 69

"a few good MEN"????? Why just men, there are some good, hard workin women out there :D

Back