need ride

que pasa

Pimpin' Aint Easy
I will drive cheep if its a really good ride like at 30 percent for next year racing season. If someone really like this idea just let me know.

Thanks
Justin "Wildman" Franks

hey q I heard a RUMOR that a track close might run "hornets" if they do that would be a great place to start you could get into one of those real cheap...

Q learn to drive a stick :eek: :eek: :eek:

now KDS we had this chevy vrs ford discussion the other night you agreeed ford was the way to go and you was going to drive one :D :D :D oh wait that was 3 hours after open bar :eek: :eek: :eek:

smurf he drive a ford :eek: oh no.smurf if you buy a chevy you might win oh wait its easy to win with a ford :D :rolleyes: but its a ford vs chevy right but the chevy will win :D :cool:

THIS JUST IN!!!.........Brand new BMX chassis!!! I just a BMX chassis from C.J. Rayburn!! I'll let ya drive it ROCKETMAN FRANKS!!! :D

If they race big-wheels on the track I'll sponsor you but you have to buy your own ride......I'll buy you some straps to keep your feet from flying off the pedals. LOL

que pasa said:
I am available to race any ... car next year racing season.

you've gotta be the dumbest kid ive ever even heard of. You cant drive a race car!! you dont have any experience what's so ever. not to mention you prolly cant even ride your junk bike. People just feel sorry for you so they go along with all this **** you say. Damn man when you gonna realize retards dont race!!! Get a new hobby (besides wanting to be a race car driver) bum! Go work on your bicycle i think the chain needs greased up, may wanna take some of the grease from your hair and fix that chain brotha so you gotta ride to school! damn bum!

410man said:
you've gotta be the dumbest kid ive ever even heard of. You cant drive a race car!! you dont have any experience what's so ever. not to mention you prolly cant even ride your junk bike. People just feel sorry for you so they go along with all this **** you say. Damn man when you gonna realize retards dont race!!! Get a new hobby (besides wanting to be a race car driver) bum! Go work on your bicycle i think the chain needs greased up, may wanna take some of the grease from your hair and fix that chain brotha so you gotta ride to school! damn bum!

He's a bum and a retard? Well, you're a JERKOFF and a BULLY! Says a lot about you, picking on a retarded bum. Pick on someone who will defend themselves. LIKE ME!!!!! Of course you're a puss and wouldn't do anything face to face!

yeah ok...big man threatening someone behind a monitor. i'd stand face to face with you right now ya lil sissy. instead of swappin paint why dont you go swap spit with your butt buddy que pasa. LOL! fag! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol he he! ha ha! ho ho! moohahahahaha!!!!

Reread my post RETARD! Where did I issue a threat? It's more like an invitation! You Game? I doubt it little boy! I tell you what, my name is Jim Woodson and live in festus. Come on up and see me. If you're lucky I might show you where your hottie lives. You can spy and then go play with yourself! Isn't that what you little boys do? hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Bud_Man_8 said:
THIS JUST IN!!!.........Brand new BMX chassis!!! I just a BMX chassis from C.J. Rayburn!! I'll let ya drive it ROCKETMAN FRANKS!!! :D
trashdog just bought it BEAT DEAN TO IT :D

i know nobody likes que pasa but you guys dont have to be so mean to him my gosh, he just wants to drive a race car like anyone else that loves the sport!

Back