need rules for godfrey speedway!!!1`

wildchilddrivin

THE ONE AND ONLY
Godfrey rules are the rules the same ????? Is there going to be a rules meeting?? There are some people that is getting new car and need to know if the rule are going to be the same ....
please let the drivers have sometime to get the cars ready...... Thank you
Bryan T. Slover
aka Wildchild

AFTER THE TALKS AND CONVERSATIONS WADE GLOVER AND TIM ? WILL BE AT GODFREY SPEEDWAY AGAIN THIS YEAR......I HOPE HE LEARNED FOR LAST YEAR... HAVE BETTER WAYS OF DOING THINGS
BRYAN T. SLOVER
AKA WILDCHILD

HHMMMM QUOTE [SAYING HOPE THEY LEARNED FROM LAST YEAR] I HOPE YOU PRACTICE WHAT YA PREACHIN 2004 NO BULL SH!T HARSH FINDS WILL BE ENFORCED FOR STUPID SH!T AND WITH ALL THE PEOPLE WANTING TO BE BIG SHOTS NOT BEING AROUND I THINK 04 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR

Well then racefan4ever and wildchilddrivin, if you both have the inside scoop, how about sharing the information with the rest of the free world. I know of at least 2 teams that have made plans to race elsewhere because Godfrey is so late getting things announced for next year.

heard rumors they were gunna work with tri city on the rules. anyone know if thats still happening?

get to gather drivers and/owers

u will have to pay $20.00 to hear who is the new promoter is on jan 10th at the banquet.............. I know the rules need to be vote on but we the drivers and/or car owers have no say....So is this the way the drivers want it ??????? NO , so come on godfrey let the drivers/owers know what is going on!!!!!
Bryan T. Slover
aka Wildchild

"but we the drivers and/or car owers have no say"

EXACTLY! The quickest way to screw up the rules is to have drivers and owners voting on them. There are examples all the way from Allied to CART. It's like putting the mice in charge of the cheese. NASCAR, MLB, NFL, etc give you the rules they have decided is fair for all parties. If you like them, fine- if not, you can go somewhere else.

Mr. Slover, you've stirred up quite the hornet's nest over the last couple of years. Instead of complaining that you don't get to vote on the rules, you need to count your blessings that you have been given a second chance at the track (if that's actually true).

You implied a bit further up on this thread that you knew who was running the place. If so, why don't you just spare all the good people their 20 bucks and speak the truth. But leave your gas can at home.

The Devil's Advocate

U MUST BE A FAN IF U KNOW I BEEN: stirred up quite the hornet's nest over the last couple of years..........WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME I WILL SAY HI TO U AT THE RACE TRACK..........:)

I agree with devil on that issue..any track must put up some rules..and leave them alone. If driver's dont like it..there's plenty of places to go. Although..i dont like allied's rules on heads..but oh well..do i run their?? No. I know who is running the speedway next year..and it will be interesting to see how it goes. As far as the complainers, well..like has been said before..if you dont like it..go to a place you will. And..Bryan..like ive said before..im not jumping on you..personally..but there is lots of people..who hate that track. So..hate it..lol. Big deal. goto Belleville..The Rock...Tri City..Pevely..Mount Vernon..to name just a few. You will find..every track..has something you will dislike. And as far as a second chance..well..i think you need to make a phone call before you think you can go there. Because..you were banned..from the property..for life..doesnt mean..if another promoter comes there..you will be given a second chance. What if that 2nd promoter..was there..the night you were banned? I think..like i said..you need to make a call..and find out. John Seets was at one time..banned from Godfrey..so..yes..it can happen. but..id find out before you make statements like you are making. And read closely what i wrote..i am giving you information to use wisely..im not knocking you..harrassing you..or telling you to eat sh*t and die..im giving you information.

banned

thank you mike but think you need to make more phone calls because i was banned for the rest of the 2003 year......not the banquet and/or rules meeting i personal ask wade for my self . So lets it the facts......

Bryan T.Slover
aka Wildchild

Well..well. I will quote..what was told to everyone Bryan..:Mr. Slover has been banned from this premisis permanently!" Now..if its changed..so be it. Ive heard no different. but..i dont get..really..how..you casued all that trouble..and it wasnt just 1 incident..and you continually bash..bash..bash! If you hate that track so damn much..leave..go..be gone! you are not making yourself look good here..plus..word to the wise..some of the people who are running that track..come here! Now..you want this stuff to roll over to next year? why dont they respond to your questions? Wel..because it wouldnt make any difference to what they say..all you will do is gripe..they know this by now. so..you do whatever..lol..you seem to be having a great time. but remember this quote..learned its true to the T...You reap..what you sow!! come here and gripe..not making any friends there..thats for sure. Ive learned to handle issues..1to1..no fighting..which is dumb. If you have a problem with the racetrack..goto the racetrack owner!!! Bill Rexing!! Dan Pillkington!!! dont come here..and dodge the bullet..please.

who is bash who

mike can u read?
Godfrey rules are the rules the same ????? Is there going to be a rules meeting?? There are some people that is getting new car and need to know if the rule are going to be the same ....
please let the drivers have sometime to get the cars ready...... Thank you
Bryan T. Slover
aka Wildchild

so who keep bring the bulls**** up.... thing to make you go hmmmmmm i dont see no bashing u must not read things the way people type them........

Back