Needed : 406 flattops or dome pistons

I have a set of L2477F30 SPEED-PRO forged pistons. The specs are as follows:
- coated skirt
- floating wrist pins
- .145" dome 12.7 to 1 compression with 64cc head
- 400 block .030" over
- 3.750" stroke
- 5.7" rod
These are good quality, strong pistons and are still new in the box.
Bought less than one month ago, we decided to build something different.
e-mail me at stpower@aol.com if interested

also have a used set of dome TRW forged pistons for a stock 5.565" rod 406- I will sell these fairly cheap

stpower said:
- coated skirt
- floating wrist pins
- 400 block .030" over
- 3.750" stroke
- 5.7" rod

also have a used set of dome TRW forged pistons for a stock 5.565" rod 406- I will sell these fairly cheap

Hey let me know how much you would want for the domed ones . On here or in a pm is fine . My machine shop was supposed to order me flattops and ordered dished and already pressed them on the rods too . So if he won't fix the problem I may end up getting these . Heck I may want them anyway .

stpower said:
- coated skirt
- floating wrist pins
- 400 block .030" over
- 3.750" stroke
- 5.7" rod

I sent you an e-mail . Let me know . And if you want my phone number , just let me know .

stpower said:
- coated skirt
- floating wrist pins
- 400 block .030" over
- 3.750" stroke
- 5.7" rod

Machine shop says he can't send those pistons back , so I need some . Waiting to hear back from you . My number is 314 - 638 -8154 .

Anyone else have any ? It's probably too much dome on those .500 domes . I'd have to have less dome than that or flattops .

Well I found out the .500 domes are a little much for my engine . The .140 domes would definitely work , but I'm not sure I can afford those at the moment . Hit me with the price anyway , just take it easy on me . Any one else have any then let me know what you got . I do need some soon as this is now holding up my engine . Also if anyone wants to buy the brand new cast dish pistons the machine shop ordered let me know . I need the money back on them or at least some of it anyway . I need to call him and get the details on them before I make a for sale post though .

91 red rag top

Empty out your PM box so you can recieve PM 's. And Call Derek at 573 275 0302 about a set of 406 pistons, he had some over the weekend he was selling. Better hurry though he wont have them long.

little302 said:
Empty out your PM box so you can recieve PM 's. And Call Derek at 573 275 0302 about a set of 406 pistons, he had some over the weekend he was selling. Better hurry though he wont have them long.

Thanks for the heads up on my PM box . And I called Derek already . The domed ones are too high of compression for my street engine . I 'd love to have his other ones but they are a little too much for me fund - wise right now .

Still need some pistons . Wanting forged flattops or small domed pistons . Say .145 or less dome . Might even consider cast , but no hypereutectic .

Back