needing assistance with slave cylinder setup

i have a camaro pure street car and was wondering what clutch fork i will need and which slave cylinder to order to have a push style slave cylinder. also wondering if anyone knows anything about making a bracket to mount the slave cylinder or how to set it up, i have no idea on this one. i recently purchased a used hydraulic throwout bearing and it's been nothing but a pain in my a** so im asking for help on what to do instead of the hydraulic setup. any help would be appreciated.

my advice

i know if you measure right, get the right amount of shims, and put a longer bleeder hose on they work great!!!

I used to have a big Ram clutch with the fork and slave cylinder on my b-mod before i went to a triple disc. It's a pretty solid set up if you get it right. I still have the bracket for the slave cylinder we used that bolted to the bell housing, could give you some blue prints on it if you want or maybe sell it (my dad made it, would have to ask him). I'd be willing to get you in the right direction if you want. PM me if interested.

Back