needing help with my new sprint car

jonzracin

I just got a sprint car. I am not sure what class i would be racing in or even where i need to go to race without getting smoked. lol It looks like the multi 600 but it has the motor on the other side. The motor is a 250cc and i was told i could run gas or alcohol in it. If anyone can help me figure out where to go (and be nice) and what class i should race in i would be so happy. I am wanting to race this season and am trying to get hubby to finish up the paint job. :confused: jonzracin

i don't know of anyone running the 250 class anymore. at least not around here. i would go to microracing.com, click on the ill-mo link, and do some inquiries on there. it's been awhile since i was on that site, and i am sure it's changed somewhat. hang out on that site, and see what you can find. you didn't buy a sprint car, so don't call it that. it will only confuse anyone trying to help. a more accurate term for what you got is a 250 mini sprint, or 250 modified midget. 250 being the key word. let me know if i can help steer you toward some good people to help. art.

Riverside

Riverside Speedway in West Memphis Arkansas has a 250 class. Thats the closest place I know of in this area.

sweet springs motorsports complex races 250 cars every weekend in sweet springs missouri

Back