New acronyms for RAMS

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Stockcar girl started this on another thread, but it's just too good to stop there...

Racing Against Male Species

One from me (gotta have humor about myself here)
Racers Are My Specialty

lol

You go girl!!! I like that ..

Running Against Missouri Stockcars

Rumors About Missouri Seniors...(Sorry Bad BOB) lol

Well, Chuck, I was looking forward to meeting you, but my impression of you is changing. I didn't make this thread for you to be a jerk, I made it to have a little fun. If you prefer to be a jerk, please find somewhere else to do it.

FROM NOW ON: I made this post to have some fun, if any of you are going to be vindictive, just keep it to yourselves!!!

Geez Racewidow......

I think he was just joking.......

So was I for that matter...........

Hey Dirtsurfer, I lauged hard at yours, so did Jeff!

As far as personal attacks - people should have the balls to do it face to face. I'm so sick of the BS on this board - Period!

sorry

Down kitty kitty back with the claw's just trying to have fun I'm not a JERK !!! I'm actually a pretty nice guy if GIVING a chance but my humor must of touched one of your bad nerve's huh. I'll try to use better laugh out loud joke's next time !!!!
Let's try to ease up on the little guy please:D

RW, don't be offended by Chuck's wit. We pick at each other all the time like that. For instance, Chuck is a member of the DAMS. The Doe Run Area Mini Stocks.... LOL...

You mean two faced people.....

With more than one username?

I have more than one, can you guess the other. :D

I figure mine ARE face-to-face. If I don't like something, I'm gonna say it, I might do it as Dirtsurfer or the other, but both are known to be me. At least they are known to those whom I've ranted about (and to). Besides that if they don't know me-they can search my posts and find my name on the bottom of about half. Sometimes that is as face to face as it needs to be, I'm not hiding.

I just dislike it when people use names to "hide" behind. If you got a bad opinion of me, just give it up(on the net or not) but be brave enough and honest enough to put your name on the bottom line. You know what I mean?

Ok, you boys are even. Now let's keep the playing field nice and easy!

Oh yeah - Chuck, now you can say you've been bitten by the kitten! I even have a T-shirt now that says that.

Hey Dirt, I wasn't talking about you, silly man! I think everyone knows who I am, but in case you don't, my name is Tracy and I'm the RAMS Treasurer for the 2004 season. Would love to meet you sometime, just come find me and introduce yourself. :)
T

newly added: I'll be the one at the meetings with the referee shirt on - LOL

no problem

As for hiding you really dont know me!!! I'm the last person that would ever hide. If I have something to say you will hear it ( from me no one else) I think there are many people that would agree with me on that. My name is CHUCK and I'm not scared to vocie myself... And as for being bitten by the kitten--- You might not want to bit again or you might get spaded Ha Ha :eek:

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!! Has anyone found that shoe yet?

My other name is kitten, but I put her to rest a while back. Sorry Dirt, I don't know yours.

Well, Chuckie, I still want to meet you, still looking forward to it - you've got to be a character! Now let's just have some fun and play nice.

Back