New cars and drivers flock to Fastrak thanks to Dirt Hound!!

Millsey

Thanks to all the attention Dirt Hound has stirred up about the Fastrak Late Model group on here, at least five to six new drivers have signed up in just the past few days after reading all the information here on STLRACING.COM. And of course almost all of that attention was due to Dirt Hound crying and whining .....

See Sean, Scott and Kevin, I told you that all the publicity was good to get the information out....

Thanks Dirt Hound.... Please Cry and Whine some more!!!

Go Fastrak!!

You know, that deserves another Millsey award for outstanding promotion of a class without realizing you were doing it!! Go Dirt Hound!!!

Accepting the award is his wife, Rosey Palms!!!

This is Dirt Hound's second "Millsey" award...

They are talking about constructing a Fastrak Midwest "Wall of Fame" and going ahead and putting Dirt Hound's name on there to get things started.

Dirt Hound's Speech On Accepting His Award:

"W ell fourst of all II'd liked too sey thanks to Millsey four giving m e this award, I has worked very h ard at gettin on every ones nerves four t he past yeer or so and I know taht I have earned everyones resspect as a leader by trashing everything th ey say."

THaNk YOuu

PS- I'mm a REAL racefan!

I think this is the first time that I can remember Dirt Hound actually doing something to help further the sport of auto racing in the St. Louis area. Go Hound Go

John Barr
The Trashdog

i think i'm gonna be sick, now !!! hehe. art. oh, and mills... isn't there another one down your way that gets on here and talks the talk about this series, that should get at least an honorable mention??

dirt hound said:
do you know the sponsor for lack a sack hack series
General Motors Performance Parts???? Arts big mouth, that needs closed??

Ok Hound you got me, I don't know, what is it?

dirt hound said:
steak and shake

WHUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

<sigh> Poor Dirthound... He MUST have been dropped on his head as a child.... I just wonder how tall the building was he was dropped off of...

Back