New Creation

If you would have put half this amount of time into the car it would have already been done....!! Leuvada is pissed. She's wants that car outta there now... Dean said to have your furry *** up there no later than Tuesday and don't give him any excuses. Go gettem Tiger...

I dreamed it up over breakfast, and it took 4 guys 10 min to put together. NOT TO MENTION, the shop we used wasnt FULL.

Well J, just looks like you will have to put more thought in it over your Cheerios and figure out a way to put the track the wing moves on and the motor and something to power that and you will be set.
You know you make me think of the big wheel demo car comercial that has been on tv lately. Why don't you finish your pinto and then start on one of those. Get the specs for it and then get some people to build some for Racestock and see if we can sweet talk the kart guys for the track, LOL. The possibilities are endless. Damn I'm signing off, I'm starting to talk crazy like you.

jay,i am proud of you.that is,if you actually worked on the pinto yesterday. maybe you left the sled alone. i still want to know what the meaning is behind the drama king statement.

302 actually worked on the pinto yesterday, besides a couple bad chop saw incidents, things went rather well. The main work has been completed, and the car has been moved to Shannon Burch's facility for the installation of gauges, sanding, rolling the lips on the wheel wells, and final nut and bolt tightening.

Back