new dirt racing game at walmart it cool

brandon_00

sprintcars showdown at eldora it is a bad *** game it as sprintcars,late models,pro stocks,3/4 midgets,wingless sprint

Got it this weekend. I like Saturday Night Speedway better. Seems like this games graphics are lagging. Especially on Silver Dollar's track.

Forget any dirt game for a console and get Rfactor for the pc...only $40 for just about any game you need...even lawn mowers.

showdown to eldora ps2 game

2 thumbs down it lags,sprint cars should pull the wheels,challenges are to easy,it lacks excitement,in my opinion THQ can do a better job :mad:

no comparison

i have played all the dirt racing games available for ps2 and world of outlaws 2002 kills them all on graphics, and what really happens to a car when u wreck and everything. i sure wish ratbag would make more dirt racing games.

if you like racing games you guys need to get r factor for pc it is like real racing thay got ALL classes of cars and most of our local tracks 1 55, tri city, farmer city, kentucky lake and more .... ps my team owner is building Godfrey speedway and its about to be down.... check it out www.rfactorcentral.net look for dirt factor... you can also check out dirtrunners .net it is the best racing game ever

saturday night speedway and world of outlaws sprint cars made by ratbag for ps2 were the best dirt race games iv ever played,wish they would make some new one for ps3 or xbox 360.

Back