NEW DTR2 Game & Download Site

yeah ... my husband aka as K & T Racing aka Hadzilla DTR2 MotorSports wrote to Jimmy Dearing (who runs this fine site) on 4M and he allowed us to use some of his.

I'm trying to replace them with more of my own ... but the season ended on me

but watch out next year

The NEW Home of Hadzilla MotorSports

* Hundreds of links to REAL late model driver and track downloads to add to your dtr2 game

* Message Board

* Chat Room

* Racing Photos

* Game Server

* All 100% Free ... non-profit

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site is to provide links to your favorite drivers and tracks dtr2 game downloads.

In no way do we to claim that we have created any of these downloads unless we state otherwise. There are no files posted here. It is all done with hyperlinks. All of these downloads are available free on public sites.

We do not intend to steal, or misrepresent the files downloaded as ours. We just wish to redirect our friends, and other dtr2 players to the available downloads.

Basically this site was designed so that we do all of your searching for you.

We also take no responsiblity for any damage done to your computer or any viruses, or computer threats encountered thru downloading. We will always test each link before we post it and will not post any links containing computer threats. However it is always a good idea to scan the download with your anti-virus before opening the file.

Hadzilla

Site Administrator

Back