Denny Earl: Owner, Crew Chief, Sponsor
XTREME SEASON IN REVIEW

The Return of DIRT AMERICA NEWSLINE!

EXTRA:
Rick Schwallie’s “The Hardcore Dirt Car Collection” on Photo Page

New Column:
“Behind the Checkered Curtain” by Mike Leone

http://www.DirtAmericaOnline.com

hey doc i think it is great Ed Dixon is going into the hall of fame just one question how do we get Don Klien in?

Even though I am no longer affilated with the NDLMHOF the best way to get someone on the nomination ballot is to send as much background and info on the driver that you can to: billholder@webtv.net

And the more people that email and request a particular driver the better chance they have of making it on the nominee list for the final ballot.

Nice job on the interview. The Midwest deserves this kind of recognization. There are several more drivers like Ed Dixon that should be put in the Hall. Dixon is one of the more recognized driver's in the St. Louis area and does have a big following.

hey Doug read the article about dick bergreren remember what I said in september this might give you a little idea and I'm glad that Dixonis gettingthe press and acclodes lately

Thanks for pointing out that interview. I read it and yes, it does make you wonder about what we spoke of earlier this year.

In the article, Bloomsdale Excavating was not listed as a sponsor for Ed. Are they still sponsoring him?

Bloomsdale Excavating

Bloomsdale Excavating is on board for next season! They are one of our major sponsors, their name was not mentioned but the major sponsor talked about was them. We can not thank Tom, his family and the rest of Bloomsdale Excavating enough and are very excited to have them on the racecar again this year. We would also like to thank again everyone else who is sponsoring us and all of our fans.

THANK YOU!!! We could not do it without all of you!

DAN DIXON

Back