New idea for B- MOD rules and PAYOUT

This is my idea for the b-mod. As few of rules as possible, rules cost money,and they will always get bent. Any motor,any transmission,any rear end, any fuel, any carb, any tire, any suspension. Rules min. weight for safety, 10 inch steel wheel, open front end, shock claim. This way there should be plenty of used parts to pick from. Maybe some guys will go back to making their own parts. Cars will all be a little different looking body wise, depending on what someone likes. NOW HERE IS THE TWIST!!!! Depending on the car count , all will get paid the same per lap. I thought $5 per lap for heats and $10 per lap for feature. This way there is no financial gain to have a high dollar ride.If they want to race for more money there is the a-mod. This would give everyone money to cover entry fee and back to the track the following week. Cars will get torn up less, tire bills will be low, which means more cars return. I really think this would work with a little tweaking. What do you guys think?

You still have people with deep pockets that just want to win no matter the cost. This is why you have $70,000+ late models running for $1000 to win a feature. Some people are fine just riding around in the back knowing they don't have snowballs chance in hell of winning but most would like to think they atleast have a fighting chance. Jmo

Back