New Local Motorsports Radio Show

For those of you that don't know me; my name is Chad Briesacher. I have worked in radio for several years. This year I'm starting a new St. Louis based local motorsports review. I'm trying to get the word out.

The show is called FinishLine and will air on the three stations listed below, a podcast will also be made available on my website.

FinishLine will start the first weekend in April to correspond with the start of the local stock car season. I plan to interview promoters and drivers from across the area.

I'm a life long race fan and not only will this be fun for me, but hopefully it can help promote the sport we all love.

Airtimes for the various stations have not yet been finalized. I'll post them here as soon as possible.

The weekly program will be aired on three stations:
"Westplex News/Talk 94.1 KPVR" (St. Charles, Lincoln, Warren Counties)
"News/Talk 1420 WINI" (Carbondale-Marion area)
"Real Country 1230 WHCO" (Sparta, Southwestern Illinois)

The website www.finishlineradio.com is currently under construction. If anyone has any questions about the show you can email me at cbriesacher@finishlineradio.com.

FinishLine Is Back

Starting in May 2011 St. Louis will have a new home for local motor racing talk! In 2009 FinishLine was launched on “Real Country 1230 WHCO”. Host Chad Briesacher gave local racing fans a chance to hear about news from local track and local drivers. Interviews on FinishLine have ranged from St. Louis stock car legend “Dandy” Don Klein, to then general manager of Gateway International Raceway Lenny Batycki, to 2009 UMP DirtCar Late Model National Champion Jason Feger, to NASCAR great James Hylton.

Now FinishLine is back and bigger than ever. The Show will now feature more talk and more interviews than ever before. You even get more chances to listen. In 2011 WHCO will be joined by Carbondale Illinois’ ”News/Talk 1420 WINI” and “Westplex News/Talk 94.1 KPVR” covering St. Charles, Lincoln, and Warren Counties in Missouri. This expended network will give fans more chances to hear the racing news they crave.

Remember, if you can’t go to the races tune into FinishLine!​

-###-

Back