New logos for Mt. Vernon Raceway and SCP

Just not top shelf quality. Look like they were designed using Paint and in the 80's..........

Corel Draw or Illustrator are the way to go..will give you a MUCH better look.

Corel Draw..... Hmmmmmmm..... LMAO! Which version? The last one I saw Gary get was version 12. Hell, I've got version 11!

Just to let you know. Gary has done work for NASCAR, Major League Baseball, the National Football League, the WWE and WCW, and numerous collegiate groups. He graduated from Ole Miss where besides playing football he also had a minor in cartooning. So there's nothing on the face of the Earth he can't either drawn for you or create. Not many in this region can come near to producing those kind of credentials.

I think Aftershock may be in the biz but is starting to feel neglected. GROUP HUG TIME {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{AFTERSHOCK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope that makes it all better...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Not feeling neglected here... No time for that, just that for a T-shirt or any kind of print design that logo was struggling a bit. Whatever works though... as long as the customer was happy thats all that matters.

Yes Corel Draw 12 is the new version, 11 does great though. Illustrator, Photoshop, etc all do the job as well. The other logo is much better, but the Mt. Vernon Raceway one needs some work....IMO and my opinoin only. As for my site.. stay tuned it will be online again shortly. What was on there was done by a friend to help him get going in web design. I have recently designed my own...see a sneek peak at www.signpromotions.net under web design gallery. About 20 more cars will be added in the gallery section

http://www.signpromotions.net/charlie/pics.html there is a few.

I love the webdesign.... Great job there... But I sure don't see anything from the designs that makes me want to wet my pants. They're OK.

Check out www.silkwormink.com or www.silkwormunion.com, Silkworm has specialized in custom screen printing and custom embroidery for over 20 years. Check out the designs on the union shop site for a taste of what we've created, we're hoping to have the motorsports site up soon. I do have flyers, just send me an e-mail or call and I'll gladly mail you our flyer on our custom quality products, plus free freight on all shirt orders.

Thanks
Gary

Gary@silkwormink.com

Back