New Nascar Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racing Edge

Hey, I just wanted to let all you race fans know that there will be a brand new Nascar Store opening Friday, February 25th. The Store is located in Downtown Ste. Genevieve across from the well known "Orris". It includes all sorts of apparrel from hats, hoods, die cast cars, coats, t-shirts, mugs, and maybe if enough interest....dirt track apparrel.
"The Racing Edge" will open on friday at 10:00am so stop by and check it out!!
The Store will soon have a website that I will post at a later date, and if you stop by and cant find what you want, they can order just about anything you want.
If you have any questions you can send me a private message or email me at jpherzog@hotmail.com

Hope to see you there!!!!

I'll try to stop by sometime today. I'll be the one in the ambulance!!! LOL! Didn't know this was going in down here. Hope you'll do good. At least you have a good location across from the Orris. And maybe with spring coming you'll pickup good business with the visitors that come to downtown Ste. Gen.

Well, dont know that i seen an ambulance stop by, but i must say that the turnout was pretty good. Im actually surprised at how many tourists are actually interested in nascar!! Just so you all know, the store is open 7 days a week from 10:00 till 6:00.

Got a question for all the dirt track fans. What do you all think of the idea of making room for a few die cast cars and some local driver t-shirts? I believe Don Klein is supposed to have a die cast car but i may be wrong. Just wanting some opinions.
Thanks

The Don Klein area would be great since he is from that area,his shirts, his diecast car would be pretty cool....
I dont think you could go wrong with stocking some ADC diecast either, they make great looking late models and modifieds...just my opinion

Thanks Melon. Im kinda thinkin the same thing. I did just see the post of Don Kleins new '05 Shirts. They do look pretty awesome. I do know that he came in the store and checked it out before it opened and he was pretty impressed. Im also wondering if there would be any interest in the other classes. Again, I may be wrong but i believe weber has a new die cast car coming out, and im sure just about everybody is getting into the t-shirt business.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't make it by that day. We were a little busy at the district and I couldn't get down there. I'll be sure to stop by sometime soon. I think the dirt track stuff would be great. Lots of local dirt track fans in Ste. Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back