New number

11Lracer

I heard Jon ripperda changed his number to zero. Is this true? And are there pictures

Why would he change his number to zero??? Is that the amount of features he has won this year? Not sure if or how many hes won just wondering if that would be why he would change his number to that... You would think he would be more concerned about making it through tech before he worries about changing his number...just sayin

As far as I know, every sportsman at highland is illegal. I know I am that's why I dont go there anymore. I want to know who the lucky person is to tech rule 36. I know for sure I don't have that. Cover optional, I'll take a towel.

here it is... the new number

The new number

Attachments

• 0901002003.jpg
    0901002003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 511
Highland Is A Joke

What happened last night was a ripoff. They are giving the championship away after last nite. I went out there with 33lbs. of air in my tire when Burnell checked me, he first said i had 26lbs. I said your dying *****. He checked again and then he said there was 28. I said i want to see it, He put it on there again while letting air out the whole time, he never got it to seal tight, and it went dead center on 30lbs. Josh James seen it even ask him. Then we went to the pits checked it with 5 different ones and it was above 30 on 4 outta 5. then Adam Pate , a supposed to be tech man yet went to fight for me but Rob Shaw i guess is the voice for him to becuase Charlies fat butt said they all quit. So if you are outside of madison county dont go because you are an outsider and you will need vasoline after the night. So what im saying is you wont see to much of the 196 car at highland for the remainder of the year. Oh Zbinden and Chris Williams took it in the corn hole along with me for the night to for anybody wanting to know.

Just for curiosity sake....I went back 3 years to see if jrip196 complained about Charlie... And sure enough, HE DID. Apparently none of the Highland Speedway promoters are fair enough for the 196 car... or newly re numbered 0 car. In the post that I found from 3 plus years ago when he was bad mouthin Charlie he said that he would not be back the rest of that year. Well I'm not sure if he ran the full 07 season in his hornet or not.

But anyway, it wasnt but a month or 2 ago when he started bad mouthin Highland Speedway again! I'm not 100% sure but when he started "The Coward Of Highland Speedway" post, I don't even think he was there the night he was complaining about. Oh well, Jon Ripperda decided he better run his mouth again. If I remember right it seemed he ran his mouth mostly for the 19 car then. Once again, He wasn't coming back to Highland Speedway. Guess what...HE DID! and once again rules werent fair for the 196 car... Poor Ripper! From my understanding of the rule book it plainly states in black and white the deal with the trailing arms.... Anyways who cares. After all he's not coming back to Highland Speedway! Maybe this time he's serious....

But wait, there is one last thing...Incase he didn't express his feelings enough lately he decided to go and change his number to 0 with a picture of the Highland promoters face in the middle of it. That is so stupid and immature! I thought that Jon Ripperda was an adult not some immature high school kid. i guess I was wrong again.

Lastly, I remember when Jon first started racing his sportsman a couple of years ago. He went out there and was a very competitive clean driver. Didn't really hear much out of him. I thought that was awesome! I was a fan of the 196 car. The show he put on in the rollover contest a couple years ago was very good too. I think Adam Koch won that the year I am talking about, but he did an excellent job and put on a great show for the fans. I congratulate him for that. But the last year or so he sure has turned my opinion of him completley around.

Not that it really matters what I say or think I just wanted to throw this out there for people to see. I personally have nothing to do with Highland Speedway or racing. Just a fan.

Thats all for now.
Thanks,
Chris Timmermann

To clear the FACTS up for you, That year in the hornet, I got a personal apology from Charlie the next day. I got my points back and that is why I came back but 4 weeks later. Did your read that rite, a personal apology from Charlie, of and I forgot Sue Z. That was the only scuffle with him and every racer in the class that nite new I got crapped on. But he apoligized. Plus I have 2 feature wins this year thank you. Also I was Co-Champ in the rollover. Are you keeping up yet? I want you to make a stat sheet for me. I came back to Highland for the 8e challenge only, period. My brother tryed to get me not to but stupid me did anyway. We were running good mite as well try. I not trying to open that bag of worms but Kuhn admitted to me who he new that had triple-discs. Blantedly admitted to me. Then this second stunt, yea per the rule books, i was illegal. Why wasn't Robertsons car to then. They admitted it to me also. You just dont get the point. Well the rules also dont say you cant run a sprint car wing. I guess that meens i could if it dont state it. Im not *****ing about what happened, just stating the FACTS for you. God forbid i piss someone off. I thought i was giving him good advertisement since car count is down. RITE MAYNARD.

I said that I wasnt sure if or how many you won.. I believe. You must not have read that right..I don't really know what happened with Robertson or any of the other cars that they teched Saturday night. I don't see or hear anyone else crying about anything...I'm glad u were cochamp of the rollover contest..I said I wasnt sure about that either.

I don't want to make you a stat sheet cuz i dont really give a $hit what you win or anything else. I really just wish you would shut up and race! You were illegal they found you illegal so now quit pouting on here and go to Brownstown and lick charlies azz somemore and go to the vern and play follow the leader with the bombers.. Have fun with the rest of your season just quit complaining everytime something doesnt go the way you want it.

As for the good advertisement- that is the most immature, ridiculous thing that i have seen. That might be funny to you, your brother and the few other idiots that like to run down a guy doing everything he can to put on a good show for everyone each and every saturday night.

I said that I wasnt sure if or how many you won.. I believe. You must not have read that right..I don't really know what happened with Robertson or any of the other cars that they teched Saturday night. I don't see or hear anyone else crying about anything...I'm glad u were cochamp of the rollover contest..I said I wasnt sure about that either.

I don't want to make you a stat sheet cuz i dont really give a $hit what you win or anything else. I really just wish you would shut up and race! You were illegal they found you illegal so now quit pouting on here and go to Brownstown and lick charlies azz somemore and go to the vern and play follow the leader with the bombers.. Have fun with the rest of your season just quit complaining everytime something doesnt go the way you want it.

As for the good advertisement- that is the most immature, ridiculous thing that i have seen. That might be funny to you, your brother and the few other idiots that like to run down a guy doing everything he can to put on a good show for everyone each and every saturday night.

Very well said chris. Good luck to you Jon in your future blasting of other promoters. Highland is better off not having you there.

Thank you for your good luck comments they meen alot to me. Its just so great to know you guys care for the well being of the rest of my season. Sorry Ct_00 im not much into rimming but i'll be sure to give him a big hug. I'll be so much happier now. Also my blood pressure may calm after a nite of not going there so I dont have to worry about my ticker so much.

Of course they are not gonna crab, they protected him and gave him his check and points. Trust me its easy to sit here and say things on here but im willing to bet if you were in the position that im in and new whats going on, your matter of opinion would be quite different my friend. Its equivilant to taking a test and marking the same exact boxes as your buddy and him getting an A and You getting an F. Be a owner slash driver once, then come back and give me a report.

CT, if you dont care about rip, why get on here and post sh!t? i happen to be a fan of the former 196, actually one of the very few sportsman i will root for when i go, which is not very often because our car is better off in the shop than on a track where your pill draw decides 90% of the pay at the pay window. my point is, you got on here talking sh!t about jon's new paint scheme when it would have been easier to look up in the top right corner on your monitor and click the red box with the X. does it make people feel better to get on here and criticize something as simple as a number on a racecar? i read a lot of ignorant posts on here and i just read it and keep my opinoin to myself, try it... youll find it a lot easier btw LET GO RIPPERDA! we arent racing saturday so i might have to come and drink beer in the stands. good luck bud!

I wasn't talking about his "new paint scheme"... his paint scheme is the same. It's the disrespect he has shown to a person. Has nothing to do with his paint scheme or his number.

im neutral on the whole thing, i dont have a dog in the fight, i just dont understand how you got on here bringin up the past when i read on of your posts from a while back that said "what happened earlier in the season doesnt matter", then you say.....

"Just for curiosity sake....I went back 3 years to see if jrip196 complained about Charlie... And sure enough, HE DID. Apparently none of the Highland Speedway promoters are fair enough for the 196 car... or newly re numbered 0 car. In the post that I found from 3 plus years ago when he was bad mouthin Charlie he said that he would not be back the rest of that year."

and your bring up stuff from 3 years ago..

Alright, I've watched long enough. So here's my take of all this mumbo jumbo. First I'm gonna tell a story of when I was racing a bomber in 1996. Towards the end of the season cars were tech'd, carbs were checked. Mine was legal (GREAT). The next week same thing. Cars were tech'd, carbs were checked. Mine was Illegal ( WHAT??? Same carb as last week, Never changed a thing).
Tech guys had a big meeting... Took away my points (I wasn't running for points anyway) Took away the $80 I was gonna get for second, and they are gonna confiscate it.....I said my peace Yelled, Screamed, Took the Carb, A sledghammer. Smashed it into a thousand pieces. Turned around and gave it to the tech Guy.(I felt better)..... I had a choice. Come back the following week with a carb borowed from Marty Yates, or to go somewhere else. I choose to go back. (Won the heat, Second in the Feature). Thats how I chose to handle my issue. I felt better, and in my eyes I made the right decision. Raced there till my first son was born (04) and never had a single issue again.
Now, I am friends with almost all involved here, so this hurts to even type this.
Rip obviously has a problem with the Issue. Hence the "Coward of Highland" thread.... In my opinion, Yelling from the rooftops is not really my way of getting things done, but He made his point, and probablly made himself feel better.
Alot of people on here are Rip fans (like myself), and will stick up for him. No matter what.
Alot of people on here are Highland Speedway fans (like myself, CT) and will stick up for the track. No matter what.
Is there a solution to the problem??? Other than Everyone AGREES TO DISAGREE. Name calling, and other mumbo jumbo, really isn't going to solve anything, and in my opinion, doesn't make ANYONE look any better. Everyone take a chill pill, and move on.
Sorry If I made anyone mad. That is NEVER my intention.
Everyone have a good Weekend.
Adam Koch
Aviston Illinois
BTW I am running for governor LOL

racn911 i totally agree, that was my whole point in posting on here. CT got on here bringing up anything and everything on rip, things that was 3 years ago! i dont post on here much but when someone who didnt start the thread(about themself), is getting bashes by someone, who happens to be a friend of mine, im going to take sides. like i said before i read a lot of ignorant stuff on here that i just keep my mouth shut and move on to the next thread. now, am i a fan of highland? i like going to watch, they have great food and great beer, do i have a bad taste in my mouth of my dad racing there? yes! we flipped there last year, and it seems the track is one groove majority of the time. but i wasnt on here to put down the track because that is why racetracks are losing car counts, and fans... i hate to see any racetrack close down. i was simply pointing out CT's post contradicting another. btw i will vote for you for gov! who wouldnt love to see a clinton county guy as governor! haha

I agree with Racin911, but all I gotta say is go by the rules. If you're illegal you're illegal who cares who you are or how much money you have. Follow the rules and everyone play fair.

Back