new o7 ride

nightrider

not to bad for tractor paint, and a beutiful girl in the pick doesent hurt either. more picts to come soon.

Attachments

• season15 003.jpg
    season15 003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 262
Paint

LOOKS GOOD MAN,WHERE WILL YOU BE RUNNING ....WHAT CLASS IS YOUR TRUCK .................................BELLECLAIR HAS SOME TRUCK/BOMBERS....................DC @ DCmotersports:D

I am mainly going to run at doerun and the rock in the ministock class. i would like to travel more but its hard on me with the swing shift that i work.

here are some of last years picts. i think there is a lot of difference from last years truck to this years. i think 07 will be my best year yet.

Attachments

• denver counts 56 004.jpg
    denver counts 56 004.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 135
  • denver counts 56 003.jpg
    denver counts 56 003.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 138
  • denver counts 56 002.jpg
    denver counts 56 002.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 126
  • denver counts 56 001.jpg
    denver counts 56 001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 144
Great

Priceless save that pretty girl pic its gonna be worth so much more as the years go by! good luck this year

thats one thing i think is cool is that my little girl loves to "help" work on it and she loves it even more when i let her ride. new shirt....15.95, new pants......20.00, new shoes....25.00, awsome family.....PRICELESS!!!!!!

when im not working on my mini im working on.... yea thats right a FORD. as you can tell i have to work a lot of overtime to support my habbits. Big, small, it dont matter i like them all.

Attachments

• ford 1.jpg
    ford 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 124
  • ford 2.jpg
    ford 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 142
  • ford 3.jpg
    ford 3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 120
Tractor Paint is all I ever used!! Hey Denver I don't know if I'd go advertising your engine builder! LOL People may want to laugh at him!...hehe

Yeah!!!!

That old FORD has come a long way. IT LOOKS AWSOME considering this is kinda how it looked when I owned it ford%202[1].JPG :D :D
Looking good Denny!!

who all is gonna make the first show??? i am really close to being done. i think im gonna start the year with the rock, them go to drr.

oh.. nothin.lol here is drr schudule. when u look u have to magnify it to read.

Attachments

• doerun schedule.jpg
    doerun schedule.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 141
is everyone gona be done for the first show??? hey shawn u ought to run in our hornet class a little this year when u dont feel like driving all that way.

Back