New PR Grad.

Johnsgirl15

Katie Burns
My name is Katie Jubinski and I will soon graduate from Bradley University with A degree in Public relations and minors in Photography and Marketing. I am mainly interested in public relations, advertising, journalism, marketing, sales, or photography in the St. Louis area, but I'm not necessarily closed to other options. If anyone has any information that could help me in my job search I would greatly appreciate it.
--Katie Jubinski

The Gateway Arch is currently looking for 2 sales and marketing people, approximately 25-35 hours a week, great for someone who is interested in working events.

Wow! Thank you for letting me know about that. I think that would be perfect for some like me who is going into that field and who loves racing so much. Where did you hear about a job like this?

Fergy,
Do you know more information like what kind of experience they are looking for? Is this an entry level position? Or do you know who I may contact to apply or receive more information?
--Katie

Thats what I guessed, but I didn't want to just assume that and assume wrong. Thanks for clearing that up for me

t.nie,

I was wondering where you found the information for the gateway arch job prospect. It sounds really interesting.

Back