New Region for Fastrak- Upper Mid West

racer20

Cedar Lakes Speedway, Wisconsin

The Dirt Track Racing Association (DTRA) Joins Forces with the Fastrak Racing Series to bring Crate Late Model Racing to the Upper Midwest!

For Immediate Release, November 10, 2006. The Dirt Track Racing Association (DTRA) and the Fastrak Racing Series are proud to announce a partnership between the two organizations whereby the DTRA and the Fastrak series will offer a crate late model racing series in the upper Midwest. “I couldn’t be more excited about this”, stated Steve Kaufman of the DTRA. “The DTRA’s main focus is to reduce the costs of racing for the competitors while providing driver input into decisions, huge opportunities for sponsors, and superior racing to its fans. This partnership with the Fastrak series fits perfectly in that mission”.

The Fastrak Racing Series was started in 2004 and has already grown to 26 race tracks with a point fund of $250,000! The DTRA was started in 2006 and achieved huge success in its inaugural year. The combination of these two entities is a huge asset to racing in the upper Midwest and is sure to create awesome racing. The exact details of the new series will be determined following input from drivers and discussions with area tracks interested in offering the new class of cars.

“My first race had just 5 cars”, stated Stan Lester, owner of the Fastrak series. “Just 2 years later, we had over 150 cars compete in 2006! I am confident that the upper Midwest can produce similar results under the leadership of the DTRA”.

The Region will include Western Wisconsin, Minnesota and Canada

For more info on the DTRA, visit www.dtraracing.com. For more info on the Fastrak racing series, visit www.fastrakracing.com. Stay tuned for further announcements.

Back