new rumor / or truth ?

ministock#77

i hear from a pretty good sorce that fredricktown will be opening gates on FRIDAY nights to 4-cylender classes only,is this a rumor or just a big pot of poopie comming to a slow boil??????my self wouldnt doubt it but im leaning towards the pot of poop!!!!

well if i were you i'd ask it on the fredricktown forum and not the drr..but that's news to me which doesn't interest me a bit.

I agree with you Bill ! Sounds like someone WANTING to stir Poo-Poo on this site. This is DRR, NOT Fredericktown. Everyone agree ???? LD :confused:

whats the difference!!!

would it make any difference if i posted it on big river sand drags,a hard core racer or die hard fan will check out all the foreums anyhow !!!!! .its funny that a rams member has to make comments in the drr forum. i didnt post it in the rams section. besides if bobby didnt like what i posted im sure he would have said somthing. so if the roumor does come true then i feel like doerun will be getting its throat cut by racing at the same time. the people who get upset by what i posted must know somthing that we dont. this is the reason i dont repeat rumors USUALLY !!! it was a question mor than a statement anyhow!! so as far as im concerned ill put a lid on the pot for now ,and i think that isnt the only thing that needs to put a lid on it.:confused: i appoligize bobby for my outburst i dont like to be made out to be a **** disturber.

Back