new scoreboard

dtman

MR.deering do you know if the new score board will be ready for federated auto parts raceway @I-55 by opening day?

I posted this earlier today a few posts down:

The poles have been installed for the new scoreboard. Daktronics is finishing up the scoreboard and it won't arrive to the track until March 29th. It most likely won't be up and operational till the second or third week of the season...

I posted this earlier today a few posts down:

The poles have been installed for the new scoreboard. Daktronics is finishing up the scoreboard and it won't arrive to the track until March 29th. It most likely won't be up and operational till the second or third week of the season...

Mr.dearing it was stated that the new score board WOULD be operational by opening day looks as though it will not I feel as though that their was not enough effort made for the locals that are there week in and week out if the poles were in place a week earlier it would have been oporationalon opening day i don't mean to start the yr. bashing anyone because i think 2012 will be one of the best racing season's we have had in a long with all the great improvement's just an old man's opinion.

It has nothing to do with the poles... It has to do with Daktronics (the company building the custom scoreboard) won't be finished with it before then... One or two weeks late is really going to get you upset??

It has nothing to do with the poles... It has to do with Daktronics (the company building the custom scoreboard) won't be finished with it before then... One or two weeks late is really going to get you upset??

not upset i guess i expect too much

Someone always has to complain about something.
I'll bet someone will complain about the scoreboard(I can't read it,It's to dark,It's to bright etc)after it's done

Someone always has to complain about something.
I'll bet someone will complain about the scoreboard(I can't read it,It's to dark,It's to bright etc)after it's done

i am not complaing about the new score board i think it' one of the best thing's to happen at pevely in a long time

Settle the problem by moving opening day of racing back a week or two ..... . PROBLEM Solved ! Me personally
I want to get to the track and see some good ole racing ..... With the racing as sic as it is at I-55 I won't be looking at the board might miss a killer pass going on all over the place .....

Back