new track in st.charles?

is there going to be a new track in st. charles? ive seen a few pics and was just wandering.

What pics did you see,if your talking about the pics Jimmy posted a week ago,,those are from the old SCS...he took pictures to show how it looks now!!!

:mad: there aint nothing goin up there besides rich stuck up peoples houses that dont know what racing even is they see it as distasteful they might add a polo field as a nice touch we need to stop developement and fast.

I think once its all said and done and everyone has moved in,,we all need to do a parade lap around the new hood in our racecars,just one last time around the old Speedway!!!!LOL let them know how we feel!!

st charles was a nice little track it was very grass roots sure it wasnt great like pevleys facilities but it was down and dirty REAL dirt track racing. they didnt have fancy grand stands you brought lawn chairs or blankets and sat on the hill the cars would be very close to the fans as they entered and exited the pits it was really how the sport got started in our area a couple of good ol boys looking for something fun to do and they decided kicking up rooster tails on a dirt track was awesome and we've had it ever since i loved that track just cause it was owned by common people not bad rapping schrader or marler but the guys at the charlie bowl werent rich they did wut they could with the plot of land they had to use and IT WORKED for several years until the big wigs came in and turned up their noses and brought out the dozers ****s really gunna miss that track it was awesome.

Tweaked said:
st charles was a nice little track it was very grass roots sure it wasnt great like pevleys facilities but it was down and dirty REAL dirt track racing. they didnt have fancy grand stands you brought lawn chairs or blankets and sat on the hill the cars would be very close to the fans as they entered and exited the pits it was really how the sport got started in our area a couple of good ol boys looking for something fun to do and they decided kicking up rooster tails on a dirt track was awesome and we've had it ever since i loved that track just cause it was owned by common people not bad rapping schrader or marler but the guys at the charlie bowl werent rich they did wut they could with the plot of land they had to use and IT WORKED for several years until the big wigs came in and turned up their noses and brought out the dozers ****s really gunna miss that track it was awesome.
Not rich,,they owned alot more land that just the track,,,Mel was worth alot of CASH!!!!and the track was closed when mel passed,because of the Grandfather law.

i stand corrected i didnt know the promoter that much just the track so i didnt know how much bank he had ohh well simple mistake it still ****ed seeing those pics.

There Will Be Another Track In St. Charles When He!l Freezes Over. They Didn't Want That One For The Longest Before It Closed.

At Least They Could Do Is Make The Street In That New Subdivision A Big Oval. With An Entrance At One End And Exit At The Other. :D

Back