New Track Info

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Classes:
-UMP A Modifieds (Sponsored by J& W Auto Specialties) (IMCAs welcome to run with)
-Limited Modifieds
-Sportsman
-Pure Streets
-Pro 4s – (ages 14 and up) (trophy class)
-Outlaw Cage Karts (ages 7-15) (regular pay + starting pay)

Dates:
March 21st – Car Show at the track 10am-2pm – Practice immediately following (bring your grills!)
March 27th – Practice
April 3rd – Season Opener
April 17th – Points Begin
April 10th – Jr Fan Club Night – 12 & under receive a free t-shirt
May 1st – Sportsman Challenge
May 8th – Mother’s Day Special – moms get in grandstands for half price
June 19th – Father’s Day Special – dads get in grandstands for half price
July 3rd – Salute to America (bring your grills for after the show!)
July 31st – Driver Appreciation Night
August 14th – Fan Appreciation Night
August 28th – End Points
September 4th – Topless Modified Race
September 11th – Mechanics Race
September 18th – Powder Puff Race (for Pure Streets and Pro 4s)
September 25th – Run What You Brung! & Cheater’s Night for ALL Classes

We plan to have something different every week – whether for drivers or fans or both. As things are confirmed and set, they will be released. Please stay tuned for updates!

We will race every week. If we have a rain out on Friday, we are looking at running that Sunday afternoon. Look forward to an exciting schedule for all classes. We are continuing to get extra payouts, give extra points and anything else we can add.

We have an all new crew – each with racing experience!

We are going for a family atmosphere. We want fans, drivers and everyone to have a clean, fun, family oriented experience which is the main reason for bringing in the Outlaw Caged Karts. We want Fredericktown to be a family track and what a better way to emphasize that than to welcome the karting families.

The Fredericktown website will be updated soon. Please check it out.

Some Added Bits of Interest for the Drivers:
Any local driver bringing in 4 people to the pits only pays for 3.

If you have driven over 75 miles to race at the track, the driver gets into the pits for free.

With the exception of the J&W Auto Specialties UMP A Mods who are running for national UMP points, any driver who has 3 feature wins in a row will start in the back of the feature their next feature race.

UMP members will get UMP points, but you do not have to be a UMP member to run.

UMP sportsman run for national points as well. If the A-mods don't have the "3 win rule" because of national points then the sportsman shouldn't either.

Just my opinion.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. We DO NOT want to mess with anyone's chances with their points!

I just got off the phone with Jeff and we will go with the "3 win rule" for the following:

Pure Streets
Pro 4s
Karts

Also - the dates I put up are just a sampling to give you all an idea of what we have planned. We will race every Friday April-September (possibly later).

Schedule looks great! I can't wait for the season to get underway. Can almost smell the exhaust fumes. Also, glad to see Tracy is back in picture. Looking forward to a great season.

what size gears do you guys usually run in the limited modifieds i was thinking about racing there but not every week to far to drive thanks

Quote: "If you have driven over 75 miles to race at the track, the driver gets into the pits for free."

This was designed to help everyone, so if you live over 75 miles away, start planning your trip to Fredericktown! Hope to see you there!

Yes, Matt, you can run and you'd better bring your WHOLE family - I miss you guys and would love to catch up!!!

Tracy (Kelly) Ruch

PS - Still got your pink bunny suit??

thank you

That sounds like a great deal..we may bring the Sportsman a few times...Track sets a good example!

No, thank YOU! It's responses like those that make doing what we do absolutely worth it. Thanks for your support.

Is this including the driver? Or 4 crew members?

Some Added Bits of Interest for the Drivers:
Any local driver bringing in 4 people to the pits only pays for 3.

Basically, it's any group of 4 coming into the pits get pays for only 3. It's 4 for the price of 3.

Honestly, I believe it's the fact that "free" and "racing" don't normally go together in the same general vicinity. ;-)

enjoyed the track i will be back as much as my packet book will let me (well when the wife will let me as well). just like to say thankyou to the owners, staff and track workers for all that they do

Back