New website for Trista Stevenson's asphalt team

bopper

bopper
Trista has been racing in Concord NC the past month. Her team just got their site up, www.argmotorsports.com We been having a great time but it sure is expensive, we backed it in the wall last time out at about 80mph. We are going to run one more race at Concord on Sept 29, which makes our 5th race. More than 5 would not allow us to run for rookie of the year next year. We need a couple more sponsors to make a full season next year. A full season and a couple bigger shows is our goal for next year. Check out the website it is really good. If there is anyone looking to go asphalt racing this team can get you going. They specialize in young drivers and are looking to add 2 more to the team for the 2008 season. Bopper

nice team site

just wondering how that deal works?is it a rent a ride that you bring your sponser to or do they handle everything.

It is basically a rent a ride but they have a marketing person that finds sponsorship. They paid for Trista's 1st 2 races completly. They don't make anything on the deal but it does help them share expenses on the hauler, shop, pit crew tools etc. for the house car. It is good for me because I don't have to buy all that stuff and I have very limited knowledge of asphalt. It gets Trista much better laps than I could give her on my own. Bopper

They also have very good contacts in the Nascar world. Lee Bob Waltrip is one of the spotters and he is Michael Waltrips nephew. Bob Waltrip, body fab, is Michael Waltrips brother. Many winston cup teams operated out of the shop we are in. Raymoc enginerring used to own winston cup cars and had a track championship I believe in the 80's. Bopper

*** Nice Site ***

Sounds Like A Great Thing You Guys Have Going On ..........nice To See Some Women Out There ..... Would Love To See Trista Bring A Latemodel To Belle-clair Speedway Here In Belleville And See Her Kick Some Butt...............love The Pics.............:ddcmotersports

Trista would love to have a super late engine but I am strapped pretty thin doing what we are doing. Bopper

Mike Lory (team owner) called me today and said he has gotten a few aplications for drivers from the area. If anyone has any questions pm me and I will see if I can help you out. Boper

Back