news footage/pics

RaceGoddess

AJR Racing
did anybody see the still pics of that dude that crashed his denali on hwy. 40 while being chased by the cops? it said that channel 2 was filming the whole thing from the helicopter. the pics were in the post this morning. very graphic. i am hoping they show the actual footage on the tv. he flew over top of some traffic on lindburg, i think.

Yes we seen it Jen.They showed it yesterday afternoon on the 9:00 news. And it showed him flying over four lanes of traffic and while he was in the air there was a car that went underneath of him.

Yeah, kind of poetic justice... Dont you think..After doing what he did I would have a hard time thinking of a better ending...JMO

When this guy was ejected from the vehicle and it appeared as thou
the Denali would roll over on top of him, (I was cheering for the Denali)
But unfortunately it stopped just before it could crush him...

yeah, bob, it was teetering there on the edge just above him... then it flopped back over the other way. i wouldn't have done any more damage to either of them no matter how it landed. you are right, though.. i think the denali won!!

i watched it live also. and some people ran over to help, then a trooper finally got there he ran over and made the people get back, he bent down i am assuming checking for a pulse, then he kinda stood up grabbed his cuff and cuffed the guy. so i'm gussing he was still alive at the time. the tropper shoulda kicked the S O B in the nads or something of the sort just to add a lil more pain!!!!! just think of what those kids are gonna deal with the rest of thier lives

sloppy, i usually don't agree with you much, but i have to say i agree with your kick in the nads statement!! good choice of words!! art.

Back