News or rumours on mods or pure streets

mods-pure street

Skaggs will be running 4 (Thats 1,2,3,4,) pure streets-wow how can you drive 4 cars in same class. Rumors-Greenwalt is in a new shaw, Francois in a new Pierce, Boyd will be in a Pierce car, Brent in a Pierce, Shipman in a new Pierce, John will be back in a mod., just what I have heard. Looks like a good season for racing.

Skaggs will be running 4 (Thats 1,2,3,4,) pure streets-wow how can you drive 4 cars in same class. Rumors-Greenwalt is in a new shaw, Francois in a new Pierce, Boyd will be in a Pierce car, Brent in a Pierce, Shipman in a new Pierce, John will be back in a mod., just what I have heard. Looks like a good season for racing.

According to Jeff Taylor's website, Greenwalt will be in a new Shaw by Taylor.

Mod

Jeff Labaube ,or However You Spell It,told Me He's Running Farmington This Year. Modifieds Were Fantastic Last Year.!!!can't Wait To See You This Year.:)

Mod

Derek has a new pierce car, thanks to Kemps auto body, Joe James, Dupont Hot Hues auto finish, 3M adhesives, Jim Jenkins, all have helped. Thanks to all our sponsors!
I have heard that Alk will be over $6.00 a gallon, racing fuel will be near $10.00 a gallon, anyone know if this is correct?

fuel Prices

Gas has not taken an increase this year yet and Methanol is coming down. Both should be in the same range as they were last year at the track. Methanol $3 to $3.25 and racegas $5.5 to $6 a gallon.
Ron
Wick Oil

beard to a mod

me and dad are plannin to put together a mod and alternate nights on driving... not a sure thing yet but we sold the dwarf and thats what is in our sights now so...

Tom Dickerman's nefew (my grandson..age 16) is building a modified to run at SFCR this year.

Look for #18 Matt Dickerman.......Good Luck Matt.

Mod

Resinger will be in a pierce car also, damm he runs good now he will be fast and hard to beat this year. Looking forward to the new season with all the new cars running. Good luck to all drivers, hope you all put on great races for us to watch.

oh boy nothing like buying a car that has had the piss ran out of it........maybe he can go faster into the side of everyone now.

Back