next years 100 lapper

20rocks

Do you think we could find sponsors for the race for $20 a lap to where it would pay $3000 to win.I would sponsor a lap myself.It does need some help throughout the field also as it is a 4 features worth of laps.Bellevilles 100 lapper btw.

I too would consider throwing in $20 for one of the laps. But at the same time maybe not just for laps led. I know on a regular night it pays $100 to start feature. Not too sure what it is on that night but probably not much higher. $1200 to win is for sure pretty good. you are gunna be making money if you win. But yeah give them something more to race for. Not too sure how to properly go about dispursing the money throughout the field but it would be a nice idea. Maybe bring this topic up again a month or so before the race so there is sufficient time to maybe do something like your saying. Good thought though.

Tom

Honestly they all do through the top ten at least,the top ten usually run all of the laps.I brought this up now so this could be pursued with enough time to get it done.Maybe Linda could make a sticky thread like the fall nationals where the names could be posted.

I think there should be something that just watching the leader get all the money!!! How about offering the 1st place car a chance to go to the rear and every position he gains he gets 20 bucks!!! If the pole passes on the offer go to the #2 spot and so forth. That would be something to watch. If they have 18 cars and he finished 1st he would get 340 on top of what the purse winnings are. You could even do it on a weekly basis and have the pole draw the winning spot (pole draws # 7). Then offer the #7 starting spot that chance to go to the rear. If he says no, then either roll over to next week or not do it for that night. JMO

It is hard to get good cars to show up when it pays 1500 to win a normal feature is 1000.Something should be done to reward the guys that are willing to race this event.It is the second biggest race at Belle-Clair and it should pay like it also.

Back