NHM - part2

NICK HOFFMAN Motorsports has wild night (Part 2)!

Mooresville, NC. - 7-16-09

Nick Hoffman Motorsports just came off of what was thought of as a wild night last Saturday, and going into Tuesday nights Carolina visit with the Southern Nationals series the team was hoping to get the 7th win that slipped through their hands. The night started out in the right direction while winning the heat race, setting the #2 machine on the front row for the feature event. Nick battled door to door with well known modified racer Kevin Stoa (Two Time Boone National Champion). Eventually, Hoffman would gain the lead, and a comfortable one at that. The bad luck came while leading and the upper control arm on the left front broke, leaving the left front tire in a dangle. This did not slow the #2 machine down, and restart after restart Nick continued to lead the race. It was with just 3 laps to go that the tire had held on for its last breath and disconnected itself flying off into the lower pit area, bringing the modified to a complete halt. "We really had a great car tonight, and the tire just wasn't slowing me down so I kept on digging, and when it finally broke I was like are you kidding me...3 laps to go"! Said Nick Hoffman. "I've seen some guys in the midwest win races with left front tires broke, and I thought tonight was my chance to make that happen, but we came up just short." There is great footage online at www.dixiedirttv.com , where you can see exclusive shots of the race and watch the tire fly, and other exciting moments from the race. Nick was interviewed earlier in the evening with Dixie Dirt TV, and it is also featured on their website. There will be incar camera footage and more shots available at www.nickhoffmanmotorsports.com soon!

Nick Hoffman Motorsports would like to thank their partners:

Carl Edwards Motorsports, PME Engines, Mittler Brothers, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Powermist Racing Fuels, Frankland Racing, Dixie Dirt TV, Dirt Racer Productions, SMV Racing, Joie of Seating, Dirthead, Dirt Modified Magazine, JB Designs, Allstar Graphix, and Wicked Race Gear.

Unknown%20Name

2009 Dirthead options are now available!

Back